Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Samsung S7 Edge For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S7 Edge For Sale (746 Views)

Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 / Mint Samsung S7 Black and Gold for 58k with Fast Charger / Brand New Samsung S7 Edge For 125k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by henrixx(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Neat and no cracks

Call or watsap 08062292514

Price 85k plus accessories

Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by Kinguche1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
can i pay 70?
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by itiswellandwell: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kinguche1:
can i pay 70?

OP can't sell that phone for such amount. It's even a mouth watering deal for such amount with accessories . If you really want it, contact OP as the next thing you will see is Sold.

If your budget isn't up to op own. You can check the below links for mine.

https://www.nairaland.com/4629803/clean-samsung-s7-edge-sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4620668/price-reduced-neat-samsung-s7

Wish you Happy sales OP.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by Pidginwhisper: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:

OP can't sell that phone for such amount. It's even a mouth watering deal for such amount with accessories . If you really want it, contact OP as the next thing you will see is Sold.

If your budget isn't up to op own. You can check the below links for mine.

https://www.nairaland.com/4629803/clean-samsung-s7-edge-sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4620668/price-reduced-neat-samsung-s7

Wish you Happy sales OP.
Why not let Op speak for himself. Btw yours has a crack with ridiculous price tag
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by itiswellandwell: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Why not let Op speak for himself. Btw yours has a crack with ridiculous price tag

Thank you sir. 60k clean Samsung s7 edge gang!
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by Pidginwhisper: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Thank you sir. 60k clean Samsung s7 edge gang!
Check all my posts and pickout where i lowball on phones.
If i wont buy, i won't price. But honestly speaking I wouldn't buy that scrap you have up there for even 60k.
Just lemme know where you start posting phones without cracks wink.

And stick too the threads of yours and stop derailing other ppl's thread by trying to hoodwink buyers to buy your cracks in the expense of good ones.

Goodmorning wink
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by itiswellandwell: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Check all my posts and pickout where i lowball on phones.
If i wont buy, i won't price. But honestly speaking I wouldn't buy that scrap you have up there for even 60k.
Just lemme know where you start posting phones without cracks wink.

And stick too the threads of yours and stop derailing other ppl's thread by trying to hoodwink buyers to buy your cracks in the expense of good ones.

Goodmorning wink

Lol. Now, you just confessed you are interested in my phones but your budget isn't up to my sale amount.

Keep saving sir. Will be here to sell another cracked and crap one for you cos I know that's what your budget will still eventually afford.

For your information, you aren't in any position to ask me not to invade any thread. You aren't op. Abi, your done turn people mouth piece ni?

Awon 60k clean Samsung s7 edge gang! It's my property and I have every right to sell for any amount i so wish.

Take care bro
Have a free poke nosing day.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by Pidginwhisper: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Lol. Now, you just confessed you are interested in my phones but your budget isn't up to my sale amount.

Keep saving sir. Will be here to sell another cracked and crap one for you cos I know that's what your budget will still eventually afford.

For your information, you aren't in any position to ask me not to invade any thread. You aren't op. Abi, your done turn people mouth piece ni?

Awon 60k clean Samsung s7 edge gang! It's my property and I have every right to sell for any amount i so wish.

Take care bro
Have a free poke nosing day.

Interested in your phones?? Funny human. Who wouldn't want to have a sneak peek at what you have to offer through your link.I can't settle for less I'd rather save up and buy a "whole phone" instead of saving up to buy up your "Amputee"

Stop telling potential buyers they can't afford a phone by shoving your link down their throat. You're not Op. Therefore, stop speaking for Op by saying Op won't sale for that amount.

Have a good day bro. Don't forget to refresh your thread again. Happy sale wink
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by itiswellandwell: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Interested in your phones?? Funny human. Who wouldn't want to have a sneak peek at what you have to offer through your link.I can't settle for less I'd rather save up and buy a "whole phone" instead of saving up to buy up your "Amputee"

Stop telling potential buyers they can't afford a phone by shoving your link down their throat. You're not Op. Therefore, stop speaking for Op by saying Op won't sale for that amount.

Have a good day bro. Don't forget to refresh your thread again. Happy sale wink

Hahahahaha. You just admitted you are saving up. My phones are always available for you. Keep saving up!

Let's stop all these as I hate involving myself in this kind of mess with a potential customer.

All the best bro!
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by henrixx(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Hahahahaha. You just admitted you are saving up. My phones are always available for you. Keep saving up!

Let's stop all these as I hate involving myself in this kind of mess with a potential customer.

All the best bro!
Pidginwhisper:
why are you people doing this. Why?
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by monlawal(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hey bro, I wish I could swap with my note4 pro and add something
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by Silvawazza(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
henrixx:
why are you people doing this. Why?
Oga henrixx na gen2witch ooo.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by henrixx(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
monlawal:
Hey bro, I wish I could swap with my note4 pro and add something
guy longtym.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge For Sale by monlawal(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
I dey o.. How your side na?
henrixx:
guy longtym.

(1) (Reply)

P8 Multimedia Outdoor Led Screen For Advert 960×960mm By Hiphen Solutions / Brand New Nokia 6 For Sale / Mint Condition Space Grey Iphone 8 Plus, 64gb For Sale. SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.