Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Check Out Caroline Danjuma’s Ex Husband’s New Lover (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Caroline Danjuma’s Ex Husband’s New Lover (photos) (982 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Caroline Danjuma’s Ex Husband’s New Lover (photos) by Tessyama1: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A lady, Kelly, has taken to Instagram to flaunt actress, Caroline Ekanem-Danjuma's ex-husband, Musa Danjuma, revealing that they have been been together for 5 years.

She shared a loved up photo of them and wrote; “Real life 5 years still counting, Doing good on a low".

Recall that Caroline and Musa had gone their separate ways after the news of infidelity from Musa's part started filtering the air.

First was when a picture of Musa and a misery woman on a dinner date was released on the Internet which hinted many with marriage split rumours.

Caroline Danjuma while trying to save her marriage at that time came out a couple times to defend her then husband. Eventually, they both parted ways.

See more photos of his current lover here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/check-out-caroline-danjumas-ex-husbands-new-lover-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Check Out Caroline Danjuma’s Ex Husband’s New Lover (photos) by Astonmartin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
hoekay

(1) (Reply)

Epic!!! Pretty Lady Go Viral With Her Tweets… “i Miss Cex So Much I Even Get Jea / I Have Forgotten What Sex Feels Like – Moyo Lawal / “I Have Forgotten What Sex Feels Like, I Need Change” – Actress, Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.