Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari (22551 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Are Urchins More In Number Than Sane People In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by spycee1: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2018

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
na you get ya mouth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by HajimeSaito(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
I see. So how does he categorise the people who want the dull-ard out of office because of the massive uncontrolled killings and unrest in the Middle Belt? Are they insane too?

I was all in favour of re-electing our idiotic dull-ard, if only to serve as punishment for the cretins who voted him into office in the first place.

But empty barrels like Bashir Ahmad have convinced me that having the dull-ard rule this country for 4 more years, is too high a price to pay in order to achieve such personal satisfaction. The blood being shed in the middle belt is simply not worth it.

The biggest punishment that can befall dull-ardino's supporters has already happened to them because they were born without intelligence.

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Undiluted fact.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by teckmore(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
It’s bad to be thinking upside down

What about those that are loosing there lives in north central.

The bad economy

The insecurity

Selective probes

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Switruth: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
What about the families of the unprotected villagers that have been murdered in cold blood. ? Abeg get sense.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Shelumiel: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mumu! Why didn't you add those who angered by the killings in country ?!

76 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by resurgent2019: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
Mumu! Why didn't you add those who angered by the killings in country ?!

Abi ooooo. I just tire for these northerners.

24 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Angelb4: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
I agree totally.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by BruncleZuma: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
As I no come dey any of those categories and still think you and your boss are crooks, what becomes of me.

36 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Snowangel007: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I see. So how does he categorise the people who want the dull-ard out of office because of the massive uncontrolled killings and unrest in the Middle Belt? Are they insane too?

I was all in favour of re-electing our idiotic dull-ard, if only to serve as punishment for the cretins who voted him into office in the first place.

But empty barrels like Bashir Ahmad have convinced me that having the dull-ard rule this country for 4 more years, is too high a price to pay in order to achieve such personal satisfaction. The blood being shed in the middle belt is simply not worth it.

The biggest punishment that can befall dull-ardino's supporters has already happened to them because they were born without intelligence.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
That simply sumed up all the people in the government he is part of.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nonsense if you see anyone opposing Buhari it's because of the following reasons or more

1 : Bad economic decisions that led Nigeria into a needless recession

2: Increasing Fuel price from 87 Naira to 145 Naira while paying 4 times more subsidy than the previous govt he criticised over subsidy

3: Increasing Electricity Tariffs 3 times the normal rate will no commensurate improvement in Power generation.

4: For selecting the most lack lustre cabinet in our history till date.

5: Fake war against corruption that has seen zero prosecution of a single loiter instead he abused the process by using it to victimize his opponents .

6 : Total disregard for the rule of law and court orders.

7: Brazen and ghastly human rights abuse

8: Heightened Insecurity all across Nigeria

9: Throwing more Nigerians into poverty than any time in human history..Nigeria now has over 79 million people living in extreme poverty the highest ever for any Nation in Human history Yes Human History .

10: Under Buhari Nigeria has delivered its worst perfomance in every known Human development index released till date .

11: Hightened Nepotism and Bigotry

12 : Buhari has made Nigeria move divisive than any time in our history so much Nigerians were even more united during the civil war .

13 : providing material , moral and executive support for terrorist .Buharis govt has been known to be sympathetic to Islamic and Fulani terrorist and treats the with kids gloves .

14: Total Erosion of Nigeria once boisterous middle class .

15: Another concern of those opposing Buhari is his lower than average intelligence which seems to create more problems than solution.

16 : Total lack of Vision ..: Where exactly is Buhari taking Nigeria to if not a Somalia like environment

17 : Bias handling of carefully planned Pogroms against Northern minorities by Fulani terrorist

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Realdeals(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Another shallow mind around the President...The number of people that falls in that category are less than 3% of the population.

He failed to mention millions of qualified graduates who are denied opportunities to contend for plum jobs at the CBN, FIRS, NNPC etc.
What about those that are being harrassed daily by SARS and those that lost their job since 2015

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by olril17(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
spycee1:
As he shared on his twitter handle.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/bashir-ahmad-list-5-categories-of.html

Benue people are insane then.

11 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by uyplus(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
I am none of that yet I oppose the dullard! He is incompetent, nepotistic, and dull! He hasn't sold all the presidential jets as promised, he hasn't abolished office of first lady, he hasn't nipped boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, he hasn't improved electricity, neither has he provided access to quality good roads and healthcare, he hasn't probed the corruption scandals in his government from NNPC $25bn, NIA scandal, N86M barbing budget scandal, N12bn Aso rock renovation from rodents, pension thief reinstatement, former SGF scandal, the secret medical tourism embarked by the him nkor? He claimed that Dasuki was responsible for the rapid proliferation of boko haram, but now that Dasuki has been incarcerated the nation is still bleeding from attacks by the same boko harams insurgents, His 25years old unemployed son bought and crashed 2 BMW bikes valued @ N100m. He hasn't cared to investigate his finance minister forgery scandal! Mr integrity my foot! God punish any young man who sees this idiot as a capable and viable person!

10 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by magoo10(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2018

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Ridwanna(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
nigerian can talk ehn
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Nonnyflex(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tell me one person in this present administration that doesn't fall into this category

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by ebujany(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
What of those that wants the progress of the country? People that was once sai baba but now regret their actions because they made a wrong choice? People that are tired of the nepotism and corruption in this government?

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by brodalikeme(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
For @BashirAhmad small mind him don get work. He should go and ask Lai Mohammed on how easy this job is.
The people revolting again the president don’t belong to the list he just made, those crying out are the ordinary people that support and voted Buhari into office that he has failed

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by kmaster007: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
ur rty abt dis...... eg saraki....
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by sherif4owo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Well, he is almost correct except that he didnt list the sane people that oppose PMB because of insecurity.
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by Chibestuma: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
NMMM
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by megareal: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
This shows he is the insane one living in a fool's paradise. Everything is topsy turvy with bloodshed now the order of the day and he is busy writing thrash. So, the ordinary masses who want the benefits of good governance now belong to the silly groups he listed above?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by edupedia: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na you get ya mouth

...he is 100% correct...
Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by kindnyce(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
I support buhari at done point, but sincerely these are the type of Buffuns that mostly mislead and juxtaposed the position of the President in most action he takes.
The media team is wack, with a wacko like This Dude

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You have to be among those five , you cannot deceive us. Unless you are in the 6th group which is made up of bigots who base everything on ethnicity and religion. And of course the few that are insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wat of those who hv been attacked or tired of herdsmen attacks

Those tired of pmb ignoring the voices of the masses

Those Tired of him shielding and rewarding corrupt people in his govt.

Those fed up with his mediocre performances on the economy.

I cud go on?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Backers Bank On APC Primaries’ Crises For Leaders’ Survival / Senate Confirms 22 Commissioners For NPC, Rejects One (full List) / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.