Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Financial Freedom Through Telecom Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Freedom Through Telecom Business (218 Views)

Financial Freedom Through Fashion Making And Cloth Designing / Gain Your Financial Freedom Through Hard And Smart Work In 2020 / How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through Online Entrepreneurship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Through Telecom Business by Whaley12: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Do You Know that *printed recharge card will soon be stopped in Nigeria*!

Do you know that In *USA* . They don't print recharge card, they use downloaded app to recharge their lines

Same for *England, France, China* and many more counties in *Europe* and *Asia* .

Let's come home, our mother land *Africa*

Do you know that *Ghana* don't print recharge card they use downloaded apps to recharge and buy data

*Lesotho* , a very small country inside *South Africa* don't print recharge card, they use downloaded apps

*Egypt, Tunisia, Ivory Coast* and many more in Africa.

It's Nigeria's turn to join them.
And by then this opportunity we are presenting will be too expensive to join. With little or no benefits for those that joined very late.

Join today and thank me tomorrow.

https:///3Lt1CMJrl9B4BMHnvuMhd4

I know you will not agree with me on this one right away!

OK!

See my proof. Do you buy airtime from your bank? May be you use USSD code like *737# or *329# or you do purchase airtime through bank app or internet banking.

What you have succeeded in doing is making sure that they make their 30 Billion or more
When you buy airtime, they make about 4% profit on the amount you purchased. They also scale up more money from you in the name of SMS alert charges.
Don't get me wrong though, you should patronize your bank.

But what will you do if you learn that you can make money like your bank being a Telecom Business Owner?

So look at this...

A good bank has nothing less than one million customers. So if all the customers for instance buys 500 Naira airtime on a daily basis, they will make an individual profit of 20 Naira. When u multiply that, you will get 20 million.

ON A DAILY BASIS!

So can you see how it wouldn't be hard for them to make 30 Bilion in a year?

You're using airtime TOP-UP on your phone converted as data to read this messages and also reply.. If your airtime balance depletes or gets finished, you must buy to continue enjoying your digital live, but when you buy, do you get paid?

What if I told you of a wonderful telecom platform that places you in a position to earn immensely from recharges and subscriptions having a similar structure to how bank's VTU operates, wouldn't it be worth it that you give it a thought? Having in mind that this will definitely give you your financial breakthrough so long as people keep recharging and subscribing, which I don't see stopping any soon.

For a detailed explanation and also to grab this remarkable opportunity of telecom OIL business, do private chat me on 07035002775 or simply join my WhatsApp group for the outstanding presentation. Link below

https:///3Lt1CMJrl9B4BMHnvuMhd4

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Create A Website For Your Small Business – Step By Step / How To Make Money From Facebook / Seo Guide For Beginners (copied)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.