Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Am In A Critical Condition;what Will The World Say About Me When I Die- Wizkid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am In A Critical Condition;what Will The World Say About Me When I Die- Wizkid (418 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Critical Condition;what Will The World Say About Me When I Die- Wizkid by marigot(f): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Adegbemiro Adeola, a 400 level student of one of the leading Federal Universities in Nigeria, lamented how health services rendered by the university’s hospital affected her education.

In an interview with Adeola, she explained how she came across the name wizkid; said she had always had interest in school politics. When I was in 300 level, I contested as treasurer in the department of political science, and used the name wizkid to pull crowd. I won the election and ever since then people started calling me wizkid.

Adeola added, I cannot forget in my life as I thought I had met my savior when I eventually opened my eyes in the hospital not knowing that Satan was at work again.

According to an eye witness, Adeola’s cousin and hostel mate, who narrated the incident to one of the eDokita news correspondents, Mr. Olaniyan Oluwaseun said, “Adeola is the only child of her mother and she is academically sound”. That day, her room-mate in school hostel came to informed me that Adeola has been hospitalized in school clinic, I ran to the clinic along with her past medical records, I showed the doctor the previous tests we did prior to her ailment, but to my surprise he disregarded the test results because they were not done in the school clinic.

After series of questions and examination, she was admitted and the doctor told her that she had typhoid along with cough. He prescribed drugs and cough syrup and told her to get it in the school pharmacy which she did, but we all contemplated that the examination may not be comprehensive enough because the symptoms looked more like what happen to her brother few years back (tuberculosis). At the same time we were scared of being told it’s a reoccurred TB. After several weeks she discovered that there was no improvement, now it has gotten worse. Adeola started sweating at night, lost appetite for food, had serious headache that paracetamol could not even relieve, weight loss and difficulties in breathing.

“Adeola said “I am in a critical condition; What will the world say about me when I die” I lost hope and was thinking about heaven.

According to her brother Akinolu, “Adeola kept complaining and we all lost belief in the doctors attending to her”. We took her to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan where she did series of test; such as sputum m/c/s, chest x-ray, weight and others I don’t know the name. The test result showed that she had tuberculosis (TB) and she was then placed on another Anti tuberculosis drugs.”

Adeola gave a testimony in her church said she gives all the glory to God for saving her life but the sad thing there was that the negligence and incompetence of the doctor caused her to have an extra year in school.

http://www.edokita.com/i-am-in-a-critical-condition-what-will-the-world-say-about-me-when-i-die-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Breast Reduction - Aesthetic Need Or Medical Requirement / 5 Ways To Know If You Are Dehydrated / Turn Your Passion For Health Into Wealth With Shop2wellpreneur Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.