Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? (706 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by officialfestus(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
which course can i Study with this waec result

Marketing b3 civic education b2 economics c5 English language c6 mathematics b3 agricultural science b3 biology c4 chemistry b3 physics d7
switching to art course,can I study economics and Statistics With this result?
Re: Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by Mario1989(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
What is your jamb score?
Re: Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by Jagaban99(m): 2:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Sure.... you can study economics

1 Like

Re: Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by officialfestus(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Jagaban99:
Sure.... you can study economics
thanks
Re: Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
officialfestus:
which course can i Study with this waec result

Marketing b3
civic education b2
economics c5
English language c6
mathematics b3
agricultural science b3
biology c4
chemistry b3
physics d7

switching to art course,can I study economics and Statistics With this result?
Yes you can
Re: Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by juniour4u(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
no you can't no social science subject there you have to at least commerce or accounts
Re: Can I Study Economics And Statistics With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
juniour4u:
no you can't no social science subject there you have to at least commerce or accounts
Economics is there

(1) (Reply)

Latest Final Year Project Topics And Materials For Your Research / Help A Unilorin Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.