Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) (1328 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Ayodele70: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial big brother 2018 housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora  popularly known as Cee-C has signed a deal with Nairabet, one of Nigeria's biggest betting company.

Recall that while she was in the house, Naira Bet founder, Akin Alabi said she looks like someone he would like to employ.

She has now taken to Instagram to announce the good news. She wrote;

"The most powerful thing you can do right now is to be patient while things are unfolding for you .

Another one in the bag, I love my new family!!
Thanks @officialnairabet, looking forward to an amazing relationship.

Spartans!
There’s no Ceec without you guys, I’m humbled.
I love y’all���
"

Cee-C has now become the  first female ambassador to be signed to the betting company.

See more here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/cee-c-officially-signs-deal-with-nairabet-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
I COME LIKE HER AFTER BIG BROTHER, SHE APPEARS TO BE CLASSY AND SMART.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Zeebabybh: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one swt

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Homeboiy: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please anyone that knows how to hold rain should please don't hesitate to help us

It has been raining heavily here since yesterday

Benin city is under rain curfew

Business is stagnant

fraud I never receive better thing from nairabet since

Una dey carry my money dash free person
Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
she too dy bet 2 odds?
Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by mavinjay1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
i TALK AM..
All her attitude & drama for Big brother na scam.. see how smart & humble she is now.
I don de like this gal.
She is the most signed ambassador now of all other contestants.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Tarzan360(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
I am fully ready for this coming season, I won two times last season with multiple cash outs.
Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Like I said before, I bet she doesn't know the meaning of 1(0:1)
Re: Cee-c Officially Signs Deal With Nairabet (photos) by NaijaCelebNews: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ayodele70:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial big brother 2018 housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora  popularly known as Cee-C has signed a deal with Nairabet, one of Nigeria's biggest betting company.

Recall that while she was in the house, Naira Bet founder, Akin Alabi said she looks like someone he would like to employ.

Money moves

She has now taken to Instagram to announce the good news. She wrote;

"The most powerful thing you can do right now is to be patient while things are unfolding for you .

Another one in the bag, I love my new family!!
Thanks @officialnairabet, looking forward to an amazing relationship.

Spartans!
There’s no Ceec without you guys, I’m humbled.
I love y’all���
"

Cee-C has now become the  first female ambassador to be signed to the betting company.

See more here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/cee-c-officially-signs-deal-with-nairabet-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m / BBNAIJA: See Alex And Tobi Enjoying There Lovers In Doors / Yemi Alade Got Fans Staring In New Photos(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.