Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can I Publish A Book Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Publish A Book Online? (738 Views)

Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? / Do I Need To Register With Any Association To Be Able To Publish A Magazin? / Is A Print Media License Required To Publish A Magazine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Publish A Book Online? by konath9(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
I need help on how to publish a book online
Re: How Can I Publish A Book Online? by kaysmith11: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
publishing books online requires you knowing how to do your research,where to go for information and how to write and convert your book into an e-book and how to get people to buy your book.if you want to get started on that send me mail on dynastyimpact03@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Publish A Book Online? by naijacutee(f): 2:07am On Jun 17, 2010
Check lulu.com for guidance. It's a resource that helps authors publish their own material.
Re: How Can I Publish A Book Online? by awujapro(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
b/4 you talk o publishing, i know u must have written the book, if so then what you do is convert it to PDF format with .u can get the software free online but the will have their name and link on it which may take away some of customers to their site but if u need the paid version u can buy or contact me.

having done that, create an ebook cover .showing the name of the book and some pix. then create a website to market your bk or use email or forums like http://awujannaemeka.com/forum or nairaland to market it
u can call me 07041370095
Re: How Can I Publish A Book Online? by NairaBlogger(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
If you wanna become a published author, the visit http://i-proclaim.com. They publish people books online FREE! I already have 2 of my books published already and I only paid for shipping a copy of the book to Nigeria which is optional. I guess this website would definitely solve your problem. Goodluck!
Re: How Can I Publish A Book Online? by netmoi: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2010
try using blogger, but ofcourse its gotta be free darling. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Dredging / Any Idea On How I Can Get A Loan / How Nairlaland Make Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.