Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics (58481 Views)

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by zedman1(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2018
By definition she isn't a slay queen. How do I know? I know because I don't like slay queens but I like her.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
She is too neat to sell stuffs like that.
Meaning what, pls? She is a lady and no such thing is too mean for her.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2018
CONGRATS, DEAR. IT'S BETTER THAN SELLING UR BODY IN THE NAME OF ACQUIRING A MERE CERTIFICATE...
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by jaymichael(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
A 'dirty' #1,000 note is far better and more valuable than a "neat" #100 note.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by sammiepraise(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2018
makes sense tho
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by QualityHealthCa: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:

Only those who get their hands dirty will STAY neat.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by baddosky1: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Hardworking Igbo girl.

Her s0fisticated m0ronic counterparts are busy selling their worthless t0t0 for ordinary N100 glo recharge card in gbegiri republic.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by guji12(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
Hehehe... All those old woman Dor matser ur eyes
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Ifakiland(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
you people just don't want to have sense, every girl is a slay queen to y'all.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by VictorRomanov: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:

Na neat go pay her school fees and feed her? Or you re saying someone who's selling what others will eat should appear dirty?

Cos I don't understand the stereotype.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Tomato 'em gang.
I guess she's helping her mum, someone or somebody is managing it for her.
You can't do such perishable business yourself and still be in school in a country like this.
Not possible. Guess she has succeeded marketing herself. How many likes and retweet and you say she's really into that business and still have time for twitter. Come to Ahia ohuru, Ariaria, Eziukwu/cemetry and see thousands of fine looking girls hustling real hard with their kpalasa phones. How can those girls make it if all they do is tweet, Facebook and all with thousands of likes and comments? Abeg this one is just advertising herself.
Hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by TissuePaper: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

A lion doesn't go to bed. He's always on the lookout for his enemies.
hehehe chief chief wink
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
I admire her courage and all but selling Tomatoes doesn't make her a better person and it doesn't make her a wife material either.
It also doesn't mean that she does not sleep around!

Goto to local markets and see prettier girls that help thier mother to sell tomatoes and won't post it on social media.

Not everyone has to sell tomatoes to be successful, Whatever rocks her boat.

I wish her all the best and more money in her basket.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Rajosh(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
the reason I like Igbo girls is that they're very hardworking,enterprising and business savvy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by babony1: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Tomato 'em gang.
I guess she's helping her mum, someone or somebody is managing it for her.
You can't do such perishable business yourself and still be in school in a country like this.
Not possible. Guess she has succeeded marketing herself. How many likes and retweet and you say she's really into that business and still have time for twitter. Come to Ahia ohuru, Ariaria, Eziukwu/cemetry and see thousands of fine looking girls hustling real hard with their kpalasa phones. How can those girls make it if all they do is tweet, Facebook and all with thousands of likes and comments? Abeg this one is just advertising herself.
Hustle is real.
Were you now saying she must be always be in the market attending to customers without even once taken some time out to check on her social media accounts? She can be selling her stuff and in couple of minutes going back to her phone to also have some relaxing moment. Remember the saying that goes thus all works without playing makes a jack dull boy.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by babony1: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
May be you help in finding her in securing a neat job she could be involving herself since you see her neat enough to be business of tomato selling.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
babony1:
Were you now saying she must be always be in the market attending to customers without even once taken some time out to check on her social media accounts? She can be selling her stuff and in couple of minutes going back to her phone to also have some relaxing moment. Remember the saying that goes thus all works without playing makes a jack dull boy.
I know Sir. Just emphasising on the type of business. She should have shown us where she's at at the market or someone should have snapped her while she advertise her goods. Anybody can easily upload some goods just as to trend.
If all students keep posting their side hustling bros, here no go enter us. With this,do you know how many followers and admires she would get?... lol.
Forget bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by babony1: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

I know Sir. Just emphasising on the type of business. She should have shown us where she's at at the market or someone should have snapped her while she advertise her goods. Anybody can easily upload some goods just as to trend.
If all students keep posting their side hustling bros, here no go enter us. With this,do you know how many followers and admires she would get?... lol.
Forget bros.
Okay ooooo.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ladyF(f): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2018
I will go and change my twitter handle to Bitcoin Baby cheesy
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by mechanics(m): 3:57am On Jul 28, 2018
mcugo:
man must chop, if she does not sell, she won't eat.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by mechanics(m): 3:57am On Jul 28, 2018
wow, she's hardworking o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.