Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup (70388 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted Goal Of The Week In The NWSL / Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Expected Cheryshev to win it. The one he shot with his outside foot.
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by rastaraj: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
well the goal deserve it but the Fulani herdsmen own is more better
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by bigsmoke2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
I prefer Nachos goal
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Evangkatsoulis: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dpharisee:
Where is our page 0
I thought my comment didnt make it to first page but second page angry

Despite how beautiful Ahmed Musa goal against Iceland was (better than this Pavard) somebody told me the Europeans will not allow an African to win it and I told the person to watch and see how our own Ahmed will get the prize, now I dont know how to go and face him.

There was nothing special about musa's goal.
So rounding up a keeper now qualifies for goal of the tournament?
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
ONE OF MY FUTURE CHILDREN MUST BE A FOOTBALLER

Remember, there are people who pay these footballers their salaries.

Their careers also don't come to an end in their 30's.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by lazynairalander1: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
I know that goal will get the award it worth it.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by BlackManta(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dpharisee:
Where is our page 0

Despite how beautiful Ahmed Musa goal against Iceland was (better than this Pavard) somebody told me the Europeans will not allow an African to win it and I told the person to watch and see how our own Ahmed will get the prize, now I dont know how to go and face him.

The winner is decided by votes.
Benjamin Parvard had the highest number of votes.

Musa lost out because Nigerians, even with a population of 180 million people and over 40 million football fans and internet users, could not support their own by voting.

Blame the Nigerians that didn't vote for Musa, most of them could care less.
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by MENELIK11: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
lazynairalander1:
I know that goal will get the award it worth it.

check my SIGNATURE

Correct
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Dukezaga: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Had it being it was Messi or Ronaldo that scored the way Ahmend musa did... It would have been the goal of the tournament... Any good player can score pavard goal but it needs a maestro to score musa own!
#pavard goal is a classic but
#musa was a master piece
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by MENELIK11: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pharaoh9:

it was a mistake, I was updating my signature

You need a brain transplant urgently
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by emmykey0128(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
I love cavani's second goal against Portugal, I think it should have been among the top 3
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by ayanbaba2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

There was nothing special about musa's goal.
So rounding up a keeper now qualifies for goal of the tournament?

you see!

some Nigerians are too emotional... ordinary rounding up a keeper is their best goal where cherychev, nacho, messi, kross ,modric, Perisic, and many free kicks dey!
agian! there is nothing special about Musa's goal, absolutely nothing!
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Dukezaga: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Had it been it's was Ronaldo or Messi that scored they way musa did it would have been goal of the tournament... Any good player can score parvard goal but it's needs a maestro to score musa own...
So to even think of it that musa goal didn't make top 3 is bizarre....
#pavard was a classic
# musa was a master piece ✔✔
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by M3A16(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
The goal was fantastic....... A well deserved winner.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by perdollar(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
what of musa goal grin
u don ever hear say abokii dey win anything
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by fashrola(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Up till now I no fit forget that goal....
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by killuminati(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rhinoksales:
Thought it will be Musa
Musa ke, go and rewatch both goals again..
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Icon79(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Haha grin

Messi's goal against Nigeria was a work of art. It should've been voted the goal of the tournament.

O pari

seunmohmoh:
what of musa goal grin

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
i acknowledge this goal as the best in the tournament..well done FIFA...
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by ss1930(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
what of musa goal grin

Straight to the trash...
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dpharisee:
Where is our page 0

Lwkmd .. Just face him and say guy na true you talk oooo.. These opinion are Bastard. That's all
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by Ayor93(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dpharisee:
Where is our page 0

abeg this rubbish no dey tire una??
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by highminded: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Girls

Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by sylvadan: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
CastedDude:
Watch the stunning goal HERE.

ok,this is hyundai vote.musa ll be voted by fifa.is it an easy thing to break wall of defence?
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
what of musa goal grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by stainlessnature: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rhinoksales:
Thought it will be Musa
did you vote for him and shared with someone else
Re: Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup by BlindAngel: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
I voted for him twice, i was surprised that i couldn't vote for him twice with just one phone, i had to use my elder sister phone to vote for him with chrome because uc browser refused to work, Nigerians are the most foolish humans God ever created, voting for Ahmed Musa goal, just because he is from Nigeria, i can now see why the North always votes for their own during elections, likewise south... Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua’s N75m Range Rover That Is Customized (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.