Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) (911 Views)

Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) by Chimok: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some men

Re: Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afonja amaka

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) by respect80(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
So all this women are worshipping the same ʞɔᴉp?
Re: Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) by Nogodye(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Women don turn to property for this king.Acquiring them anytime he feel like...Iku baba yeye!
Re: Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) by decatalyst(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Here comes the big god for the small girls oo grin

Re: Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
I love my tribe any day anytime

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Clarify: What Is Wrong With Imo State / The Chosen Of A King In Yoruba Land . Wealth/by Rotation Or By IFFA Oracle / Anti-americanism 'feels Like Racism'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.