Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (58361 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Caseless:
obo means puss'y in Yoruba.
may God forgive you
smh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
englishmart:
If I were this man, I would have married just one wife..
ko le werk.with all the free eve's daughters in his domain. Awon aye o nigba
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Kabiyesi dey bleach and dey dye him head
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2018
why all the women fair or let me say bleach?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Abillsable: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2018
We are sending small girls with Big God after your husband oo.So we can break your wings..lol
Yinxies:
11 wives for only one man!

Thank God my husband is a christian
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by patani(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Vulcanheph:
how can an old man in his late sixties or early seventies be satisfying 4 women sexually.... abegi make I hear word

Do you know what they call Ajid’ewe in Yoruba land? If you know you know lol
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by dearbunny: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Yinxies:

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by livinbygrace: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Yinxies:

They are more than 11,some of them are not included in the pictures,these are the few ones that came for the wedding.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Yinxies:

Yimu, don't be too comfortable, there are some Christian marriage cases where other wives appears at the old age of the man while some appear during the funeral of the husband and the first wife will be very surprise and some will faint.... undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by parizzz: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Yinxies:

KING SOLOMON IS A MUSLIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Caseless: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
jjjjj2017:

may God forgive you

smh
yeye! As if you no like am pass anything.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
@eliadekx even though your foolish comment was hidden I'll still give you a befitting reply.

we under stand that respect to elders is alien to you in your side of the country and we know you wake your parents up with sliding tackle but at least respect the traditional institution he represents (Yoruba kingdom).

why do you have to call a king a dog? did he rape your mother? or did he marry your sister and refuse to pay the bride price? respect yourself pls!!!

later you'll claim yorubas hate you after you insulted their king.

smh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
eliadekx:

Don't mind the wick old fool
do u think he knows how come
of the majority of the children's
in the family ?

Never or do u think those healthy
will depend only on that old wick
dick dat can't perfume for 3min
to satisfy they sexual urge never

never they for they will give the
Illiterate children that belongs
to other man in the name of
Wasted money that would have

make better people life better
that the government is wasting
on him the recent twins also did
not belong to him
you are just a foolish bigot.

why you are bitter is what I don't know. did he marry your sister? his subjects are not complaining but you are here wailing as if he raped your mother.

may God deliver you from madness
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yinxies:

He has about 28 wives, some don’t stay I. The palace.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Chimok: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Jaideyone:
you are just a foolish bigot.

why you are bitter is what I don't know. did he marry your sister? his subjects are not complaining but you are here wailing as if he raped your mother.

may God deliver you from madness
My brother nwayo kwa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Chimok: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
@eliadekx even though your foolish comment was hidden I'll still give you a befitting reply.

we under stand that respect to elders is alien to you in your side of the country and we know you wake your parents up with sliding tackle but at least respect the traditional institution he represents (Yoruba kingdom).

why do you have to call a king a dog? did he rape your mother? or did he marry your sister and refuse to pay the bride price? respect yourself pls!!!

later you'll claim yorubas hate you after you insulted their king.

smh
hmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) by Chimok: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2018
inoki247:
some people neva satisfy one woman without d use of Alomo, Agbara, ogidiga, Tramadoll, buruntashi, aw e come dey satisfy all diz plenty wife abi d Ancestors dey come du some of dem ni
Ask me o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Names/Oriki For God / “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.