Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US (29997 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by Burgerlomo: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Sooooo cute! kiss
See how fresh and happy she looks! kiss
Blessed art the women who NEVER carry marriage on their necks like “crosses to calvary”! grin

Amen!

Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by Sirpaul(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2018
the Papa naaa lols
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

So, who be the cameraman?

[img]https://media1./images/da3432564b68405ab60389991803abe0/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
the Papa naaa lols

grin grin grin grin

Correct guy, you been dey there bah?

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by lekkan(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao.. jus kee me
Shehunoshewhat:

Rubbish!
Must you post
Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by CioAngels(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
biggy26:
Break up is never good!
Especially when it is initiated by unseen hand/forces.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by Adalyon(f): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
4601CE:
Is she a small girl with big god too?
You people have over used the whole "small girl with big God" thing... Let it rest biko
Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Adalyon:

You people have over used the whole "small girl with big God" thing... Let it rest biko
are you a small girl with big god? tongue
grin
Re: Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US by kolawoleibukun2: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
yohr granfadah there. who you day talk to? my opinion, my life, and my time. must i think wetin you think. i choose to be a freethinker and there is nothing you can do about it. I post whenever and on whatever topic i choose. if you no like am jump enter lagoon go die and smell for there. never you quote me and call my post rubbish again. stoopid peeg.
Shehunoshewhat:

Rubbish!
Must you post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is A Small Witch - Actress Angel Okorie / Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe / Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.