Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators (26735 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
SkrillaBitcoin:
The mission has started. At this point, Buhari will have to leave Integrity aside and settle scores with Saraki.

What happened when those senator decamped is called "" Drawing Battle Line""

The resumption day will be the beginning of this Battle.

This is when we will know the master between Buahri/Kwankwanso || Saraki/Jagaban

social news as divided us more ,,they cannt even report news the way it is anymore ,,, buhari meet with apc senators which one is saraki absent ,,he as defect officially on 24th so why should any1 expect him .. grow up pple
saraki is smart but in his own class,, saraki influence stays within kwara ,his power stays with NASs you can compare such man to buhari or tinubu.
records : buhari under cpc gathered fair % of nigerians vote 3times consecutively
Tinubu from a one man state party was able to secure 22states for apc, from a governor to senator to national godfather even obj had to reckon with him.
saraki,, is smart, a doctor,,produce kwara governor & a serving senator, owns no party,,is popularity is yet to be tested. honestly saraki is no match for buhari or tinubu's popularity. tested & known,,
please counter with records,you are entitle to your opinion but not needed for these conversation

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by whyman(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2018
I am so Happy About the defection of snitches to PDP

Congratulations to APC as PDP moles masquerading as APC clearly define themselves by defecting to PDP. It is been hell having PDP elements as snitches in APC. Gradually the house is sanitized. rAPC has acted enemies within APC for too long, nature have naturally sorted them out. In their criminality they acted same while in PDP and formed nPDP, today the APC is whom they are betraying. With those characters I can confidently say that leopards never changes its spots. The days of tears for PDP is very near thank God they have left APC.

Because they lost presidential elections, they moved to the next available space that corruption thrives, ie the legislature. With huge allocations to the National Assembly PDP created a conduit pipe to fund corruption and anti Buhari campaign. While Buhari blocked all loopholes for corruption and starved those around him, the huge budget of the National Assembly was made available for enemies of Nigeria in the National Assembly to service corruption and/or pay religious leaders and media men to frustrate the Buhari's Government

Tips for those rejoicing with the cabal of corrupt persons;

1. Buhari was announced to have died and today, Buhari is stronger, so don't rejoice over Saraki's manipulation because the integrity of Buhari will surely place him were he belongs

2. There was a campaign that Buhari is an Islamic bigots; CAN and Nigerian media was used as instrument of campaign against Buhari. Today their voices are getting fainter and conscientious Nigerians are knowing their antics, once again they have failed

3. They began that Buhari is responsible for the killings in Nigeria but investigation is increasingly revealing that politicians are responsible for the killing of their own people as a smear campaign tool against Buhari. Arrest reveals that it was locals not Fulani's that were killings their own brothers

4. Today a suspected sponsor of robbery and a Senate President was invited by the police on clear allegations and evidence before the police. He was just to report to the police to answer questions bothering on allegations before the police. In sane climes, a Senate President constantly smeared with crimes ought to have been immediately impeach; but in a country where corruption is prized, lazy Nigerian Youths have politicised the invitation of a suspected criminal to political witch haunt.

Today the same lazy Nigerian youths want Buhari to do magic yet they can't join hands to fight corruption and free Nigeria from hawks. In their gullibility and sycophancy they are found supporting those eating the opportunities to build roads, give them employment, improve education, fight corruption, improve standard of living etc.

Let Nigerians continue supporting corruption. I am for Buhari and gradually we shall get there

Joseph Odok
#buharistsHangOut

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Kdon2: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69711002:

That goes to you and every male members of your family both on your mom and dad side!
May you all Enjoy it!

You are like him, a problem not a solution. May your life be as buhari has turned Nigeria. Amin! Let me hear you say a sincere amin to that...
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by whyman(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2018
*Re: Defection from APC to PDP and others – Another apt reaction from Barrister Raji Stephen T. Adekunle*

Obj once said of FFK that if you give him food, he would sing for you. Someone just reminded us that Jonathan had predicted in 2015 that all the PDP decampees who joined Buhari's APC would soon be driven back to PDP by hunger. These are people who control more than 50% of the nations income in the form of bogus salaries and allowances, constituency projects, budget padding etc. Yet Jonathan predicted that they would be driven back to PDP by hunger. In a single day, over 60 legislators confirmed the prophecy of Jonathan. Obviously, Jonathan knew what kept them in his party, "yams". It's like these people are not even afraid to let us know that the reason they are running helter skelter is not for the good of Nigeria or anyone but their daily bread. Curiously, you are still celebrating them. Who did this to us for Christ's sake? I was once disturbed by some policies of this government and was almost regretting voting them into power until I began to see Jonathan running from pillar to post. He rushed to IBB in Minna to hold nocturnal meetings. I saw OBJ running all over the country to hold meetings and mend fences with old sworn enemies, from Afenifere to Otuoke, from Damkwambo to Bode George. He even recapitulated to rejoin the PDP whose membership card he openly tore and swore never to participate in politics. He initially told Nigerians that he was leading a 3rd force that would not be political, but was quick to transform same to ADC. He was recruiting members all over the country with an unbelievable desperation. I quickly borrowed myself some senses. I began to wonder whether these people are subjecting themselves to all these discomforts because of the love for the nation, the masses or their selfish interests. Anyone who chooses to be fooled by these people should have himself and his creator to blame for his foolishness.
I think the revolution we all have been clamouring for has finally come and thank God we have an honest man at the forefront, Nigeria must be liberated.

#copied#

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by cool318(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
REDshouse:
Fools Fools Fools everywhere

Let the youth get involve to sack all this legislooters

Frankly speaking, is there any youth contesting for the Presidency you know. Give me the name, I will campaign for him with my resources, I don't mind. This show of shame by Id*iotic so called Sheeplators is becoming unbearable. Chaiiiiiii
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Teacher1776(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
SkrillaBitcoin:
The mission has started. At this point, Buhari will have to leave Integrity aside and settle scores with Saraki.

What happened when those senator decamped is called "" Drawing Battle Line""

The resumption day will be the beginning of this Battle.

This is when we will know the master between Buahri/Kwankwanso || Saraki/Jagaban

The battle had been on right from the day Saraki was sworn in as senate president. Saraki has been the one winning till this very moment. So which other battle are u predicting?
And I don't know what u mean by integrity.
If person pass u, gree for am... In the game of politics, Bubu is just a puppet. Saraki is the master.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by princeade86(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2018
hope4nigeria:
saraki was never in APC, APC was a fooooooooool
I dey tell u. all his body is in APC,while his soul remained with pdp
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by OlaMiki: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2018
what abt the Biafra IPOD flat heads , Friend of Nigeria !!!!!
FarahAideed:
Anybody still paying homage to such a bad leader is a certified enemy of Nigeria and democracy
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by princeade86(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2018
hope4nigeria:
saraki was never in APC, APC was a fooooooooool
they just want to try APC and they failed. if APC loss this presidential election next year, I swear they can never smell power again because they had bad candidate.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Bakerdav: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Where is saraki, why is he not present
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by orisa37: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2018
If Saraki/Ekweremadu's Residences could be so shamelessly invaded, the two could easily be killed by a Pen or a Cigarette Bomb or a poisoned Coffee liquidrink.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by orisa37: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
There is a Poisonous Snake lurking around in Government.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by midolian(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Rochas is a crook
oyegun is a vulture
Igbokwe is a goat
laureata is a prostitute
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee
Fayemi is a tout
Kiss the truth angry

Seun, I hope you can see what is becoming of your forum.

This is what you get when you come on nairaland these days. These jobless urchins have taken over and are just everywhere making senseless posts. Nairaland used to be a forum where one will without a doubt see the views of well meaning Nigerians on critical issues..but now, what do we have?

I can only urge you to do the needful to sanitise this forum as it is not yet beyond redemption,... else, it ll in no time be

Have a good day, sire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Oblang:

Which useless weight is saraki pulling in the north. His weight no pass kwara...Buhari is still a movement in the north..
ok sir
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by whyman(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2018
*Exclusive*

_" For the progressive to be in power they need the support and collaborations of some conservative. After attaining power the conservative would, on their own, walk away. The progressive would now build a great party that would move the nation forward.."_

*Pa Obafemi Awolowo*

The people's republic(1968).
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by REDshouse(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
kaymandak:
let the youth? Or let us the youth. Nigerians go dey find who dem one push for front
oya let's go there....
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Chigeorge2015(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari meets with blindfolded senators, who don't know their rights. Bunch of idiots!
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by Ziggylady(f): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2018
REDshouse:
Fools Fools Fools everywhere

Let the youth get involve to sack all this legislooters

The Executhieves should be sacked as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by smallsmall: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
cool318:

Frankly speaking, is there any youth contesting for the Presidency you know. Give me the name, I will campaign for him with my resources, I don't mind. This show of shame by Id*iotic so called Sheeplators is becoming unbearable. Chaiiiiiii

Omowole Sowore.
He is the owner of Sahara Reporters.

Now, go and campaign vigorously, as you promised.

#WatchingYouClosely.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by smallsmall: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
midolian:

Seun, I hope you can see what is becoming of your forum.

This is what you get when you come on nairaland these days. These jobless urchins have taken over and are just everywhere making senseless posts. Nairaland used to be a forum where one will without a doubt see the views of well meaning Nigerians on critical issues..but now, what do we have?

I can only urge you to do the needful to sanitise this forum as it is not yet beyond redemption,... else, it ll in no time be

Have a good day, sire

His Moderators will not see this kind of post to ban and remove.
Na me im go dey chase all over. angry angry
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators by cool318(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
smallsmall:

Omowole Sowore.
He is the owner of Sahara Reporters.

Now, go and campaign vigorously, as you promised.

#WatchingYouClosely.
Hmmmm, as a De-Trabalized Nigeria, I will do my best
I don't want any rotten wine in a new bottle again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 12 PDP Presidential Aspirants, All From The North / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.