Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? (627 Views)

50 Years Free Premium Hide All Ip Vpn 2014 WITH 50 SERVERS ( Very Hot ) / I Need To Hide My Ip / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by Loveaflame(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
I have been in this online thing for six months now.Though I have started to make some cash,it has not been an easy road.I have attended so many seminars,bought packages and other things.I have come to discover that so many gurus fail tell people the simple thing they do to make this big cash.

There are however some who are down to earth.I respect many of them is just that my experience with some have been bad.I notice a trend some will never tell you the koko of the issue.Why are they like that.Please I need peoples opinion as many have become discouraged with this online thing due to this trend.
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by elderly: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
Get this clear. Professionals will never give out trade secret or what so ever cheaply to people. Most of these so called serminars are out there to make money and leave you on your own to figure things out. Some of them are even looking for clients so when you sign up with them you are indirectly or directly attached to them. Some of them are even losers who look at the serminar as a way of recouping their capital.
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by Albato(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
The seminars themselves are a way of making money - learn fast and start organising seminars on how to make money online. People never get enough of the same infor repackaged. Quite a few of the so called gurus run blogs on this topic and have massive traffic. They all say the same thing from different perspectives.

Get one thing clear though. No businessman will willingly tell you his business secrets. There is no fast way of making it online unless you cheat. Identify what will work, keep doing it. It always works at some point.
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by mavtrevor(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2010
Cos no one wants his secrets compromised, there are spies everywhere,
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by consultmartins(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2010
A good expert will not divulge all his secrets to you. You have to find them yourself and doing so will make you an experienced expert.
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by ijenachi: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
It is not some but all of them cos they don't want you to be one of them. They will only show you the way and allows you to discover the rest by yourself.
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
Loveaflame:

I have been in this online thing for six months now.Though I have started to make some cash,it has not been an easy road.I have attended so many seminars,bought packages and other things.I have come to discover that so many gurus fail tell people the simple thing they do to make this big cash.

There are however some who are down to earth.I respect many of them is just that my experience with some have been bad.I notice a trend some will never tell you the koko of the issue.Why are they like that.Please I need peoples opinion as many have become discouraged with this online thing due to this trend.

Bcoz it's a secrets
Re: Why Do Some Online Gurus Hide Secrets? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
You all have said well.

Let me add that some of the things these so-called professionals or guru's do to make money are actually so easy that they feel ashamed to tell you how simple the whole thing is. In some cases even a 6 yr-old can figure it out

what the world needs is love

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned Everybody! / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet / Too Many Scammers Now On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.