Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours (50947 Views)

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / Poitou Donkey: A Rare, Endangered Breed Which Grows Dreadlocks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by SIMPLEB87(f): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
At least they have a 'clean looking' zoo and the animals look well fed, i love going to the zoo but after my experience in Portharcourt zoo i prefer to watch Natgeo, the lions in Portharcourt zoo will easily win "Miss Slim/Miss Hotlegs" competition............ angry
grin
soberdrunk:
At least they have a 'clean looking' zoo and the animals look well fed, i love going to the zoo but after my experience in Portharcourt zoo i prefer to watch Natgeo, the lions in Portharcourt zoo will easily win "Miss Slim/Miss Hotlegs" competition............ angry
Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by tealaw(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
a Zonkey
Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by thayora: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
same thing we have been experiencing in Nigeria since 2015 election, we pray the zonkey review his proper self before 2019.
Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by newdawn2017(f): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ah ah! port - Harcourt don get lion again? d last time I went there in 1999 there was no more lion.
Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by Truthcat: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
You are trying to sound smart but no, you are not, if you are, you won't put everyone in the same box, there's always that 1% which anyone that has been in nairaland even for a few months would know I belong in.

First of all I'm the only one I know who treat both rich and poor the same. We are all human beings first, maybe if I go into hospitality business in future, I will start treating each guest according to what they pay for, other than that no status treatments in my world.

You are wrong again. This is not about reward , it's about not rubbing your failure on me, keep your failure and let me keep mine. While spewing hate is bad, those countries you mentioned speak their languages and we have no way of knowing what they really say. Those countries are also not like Nigeria with too many nations in one country, the root cause of the problem we have in Nigeria, or will Igbos like to get permit before they can come to the SW as it is done in China?

If you have ever seen my comment here, you will know that "you don't beg for respect, you command it" part of your comment is not meant for me. I'm not your average Yoruba, Nigerian or African. I don't even want to be around ordinary people for no reason, I'm either helping you to grow or you have no place close to me.

EasterDell:

Any racism shit going on is well justified! You that is speaking, do you treat your rich relatives the way you treat your poor relatives?... This is basic human nature.

Nature does not reward failures! Africa is a failed continent blaming every other person for her failures. You never see the Chinese, Japanese, spewing this racism rubbish! They just focus on what they have to do, and get it done!

You don't beg for respect you "command" it... The day Africa puts her act together, without help, aid or sympathy from anyone, that same day, she will be accorded respect in full!

Deal with that!
Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by EasterDell: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
If you have travelled an inch close to south east Asia - China, Malaysia, save for Japan (fairly culturally homogeneous) ... You will stop peddling another stupid excuse of multiculturalism as your reason for continental failure.

I don't need to read your comment history to call out crap when I see one. You can keep your 1% high ranking smarts to your brilliant self. I'm not interested.

Truthcat:
You are trying to sound smart but no, you are not, if you are, you won't put everyone in the same box, there's always that 1% which anyone that has been in nairaland even for a few months would know I belong in.

First of all I'm the only one I know who treat both rich and poor the same. We are all human beings first, maybe if I go into hospitality business in future, I will start treating each guest according to what they pay for, other than that no status treatments in my world.

You are wrong again. This is not about reward , it's about not rubbing your failure on me, keep your failure and let me keep mine. While spewing hate is bad, those countries you mentioned speak their languages and we have no way of knowing what they really say. Those countries are also not like Nigeria with too many nations in one country, the root cause of the problem we have in Nigeria, or will Igbos like to get permit before they can come to the SW as it is done in China?

If you have ever seen my comment here, you will know that "you don't beg for respect, you command it" part of your comment is not meant for me. I'm not your average Yoruba, Nigerian or African. I don't even want to be around ordinary people for no reason, I'm either helping you to grow or you have no place close to me.

Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by Truthcat: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stop shifting the post and make clear points here. I stand by my previous comment about what makes China better, they control internal migration with permit to live in other region of the country. Good you agree the entire Japan has something in common.

You are just all over the place with no direction, even those you might respect as the zombie you are, already concluded that, and intelligent people know that when a two or more captains are commanding a ship, there will be a problem. It's a shame that you want to sound smart but so far dumbness is what you are emitting.

Nigeria will never work because no one is patriotic to Nigeria, we all care about our tribes. We have different values, culture and interests and it's clear for all to see, only that the parasites are afraid of leaving their host.

EasterDell:
If you have travelled an inch close to south east Asia - China, Malaysia, save for Japan (fairly culturally homogeneous) ... You will stop peddling another stupid excuse of multiculturalism as your reason for continental failure.

I don't need to read your comment history to call out crap when I see one. You can keep your 1% high ranking smarts to your brilliant self. I'm not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by EasterDell: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
You are beneath me intellectually. I have nothing to say to you. Keep looking for excuses for your underdevelopment. Idiot!

Truthcat:
Stop shifting the post and make clear points here. I stand by my previous comment about what makes China better, they control internal migration with permit to live in other region of the country. Good you agree the entire Japan has something in common.

You are just all over the place with no direction, even those you might respect as the zombie you are, already concluded that, and intelligent people know that when a two or more captains are commanding a ship, there will be a problem. It's a shame that you want to sound smart but so far dumbness is what you are emitting.

Nigeria will never work because no one is patriotic to Nigeria, we all care about our tribes. We have different values, culture and interests and it's clear for all to see, only that the parasites are afraid of leaving their host.

Re: African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours by Makschinchin: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69711021:
Poor animal!
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!

There's nothing new under the sun nah undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti / 4Billion-Year-Old ‘Rock’ Smashes Into Family’s Bedroom In New Jersey, Still Warm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.