Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

"I'm Not Bitter" - AS Roma Coach Di Francesco On Failed Malcom Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Not Bitter" - AS Roma Coach Di Francesco On Failed Malcom Transfer (263 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Samuel Kalu Replaces Malcom At Bordeaux / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Bitter" - AS Roma Coach Di Francesco On Failed Malcom Transfer by Gisthoodng(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2018
AS Roma Coach Eusebio Di Francesco has spoken on Malcolm's transfer to Barcelona.

Roma had initially reached an agreement with Bordeaux for £35m and the 21-year-old was due to fly in for his medical.

However, Barcelona hijacked the deal and signed Malcom on Tuesday ahead of Roma in a £36.5m deal.

And while some are angry at Malcom, Coach Eusebio Di Francesco has said he has no grudge against the youngster.

“You'd have to ask Monchi [sporting director] about it," he said.

"I'm not bitter, I'm sorry for how things went but if someone is to arrive then an even stronger player will come."

Malcom in his last season for Bordeaux scored 12 goals and provided seven assists.

Aside from missing out on Malcom, Roma also had to bid farewell to Alisson and Radja Nainggolan who joined Liverpool andInter Milan.

Source:>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/as-roma-coach-speaks-on-failed-malcom.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "I'm Not Bitter" - AS Roma Coach Di Francesco On Failed Malcom Transfer by Ingocof(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Gisthoodng:
AS Roma Coach Eusebio Di Francesco has spoken on Malcolm's transfer to Barcelona.

Roma had initially reached an agreement with Bordeaux for £35m and the 21-year-old was due to fly in for his medical.

However, Barcelona hijacked the deal and signed Malcom on Tuesday ahead of Roma in a £36.5m deal.

And while some are angry at Malcom, Coach Eusebio Di Francesco has said he has no grudge against the youngster.

“You'd have to ask Monchi [sporting director] about it," he said.

"I'm not bitter, I'm sorry for how things went but if someone is to arrive then an even stronger player will come."

Malcom in his last season for Bordeaux scored 12 goals and provided seven assists.

Aside from missing out on Malcom, Roma also had to bid farewell to Alisson and Radja Nainggolan who joined Liverpool andInter Milan.

Source:>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/as-roma-coach-speaks-on-failed-malcom.html

cc: Lalasticlala

sorry, we understand how pain that could be but be wise like some clubs who wouldn't dare to make the transfer public until the dotted lines are signed. anyway there are better players out there go for them and make malcom regret his action.
Barcelona wanted willian but since they couldn't match Chelsea request they went for Malcolm the available

(1) (Reply)

Five Most Eye-catching Close-season Transfers So Far. / Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife, Fans Celebrate Him At 42 / Germany Captain Manuel Neuer Denies Ozil's Claims Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.