Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Kylie Jenner's Set To Become Youngest Self Made Billionaire Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kylie Jenner's Set To Become Youngest Self Made Billionaire Ever (265 Views)

Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion? / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / Meet John Collison, Harvard Dropout And World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner's Set To Become Youngest Self Made Billionaire Ever by SimplePlan34: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
The new mother is now the richest of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings.
Kylie Jenner has become the richest of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings after her staggering net worth has been revealed.
The 20-year-old makeup entrepreneur - who
recently gave birth to a baby girl, Stormi, with rapper Travis Scott - is estimated to be on her way to becoming the youngest self-made billionaire ever, ahead of even Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at age 23.
Her Kylie Cosmetics company is worth an estimated $900 million , and she is the youngest person to appear on the annual ranking of America's Richest Self-Made Women
by Forbes.
Here's Why Kylie Jenner's Daughter's Surname Is Neither Jenner Nor Scott
The estimation is thanks to her ever-growing beauty empire, which sells popular makeup products including her famous Lip-Kits, Kylighters and eyeshadow palettes that consistently sell out within minutes.
Within the first 18 months of the brand's launch, Kylie raked in a staggering in $420 million in retail sales alone.

Her half-sister Kim lands in second place with an estimated net worth of $175 million, followed by Khloe, who had her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
Here’s how Kim, Khloe and the rest of the siblings rank:
Kim Kardashian – $175 million
Khloe Kardashian – $40 million
Kourtney Kardashian – $35 million
Kendall Jenner – $18 million
Rob Kardashian – $6 million
During an interview with her mother and Kardashian matriarch, Kris Jenner, for LOVE magazine prior to her daughter's birth, Kylie discussed the future of her brand.
"Oh, I haven’t even dipped my toes in yet," she said, "There are so many products that I have yet to do. That will take years."
She added, "I think truly, I put a lot of hard work into this. It's not like I am doing this to make money. I don't even think about that part."
According to social media measurement firm
D’Marie Analytics , Kylie Jenner's social media posts are now worth a staggering £1 million each.
The reality star is now a bigger social media influencer than Beyonce, despite having less followers.
The news comes months after Kylie announced the arrival of her first child with an emotional 11-minute video , following a 5-month social media hiatus.

https://www.capitalxtra.com/news/kylie-jenner-net-worth-2018-how-much/
Re: Kylie Jenner's Set To Become Youngest Self Made Billionaire Ever by Olifiz(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2018
So this girl will post on IG n make £1m. WHICH KIND WAHALA B THIS?
Somethings will just make u b asking urself useless questions. Is this one not a human like me.....

Re: Kylie Jenner's Set To Become Youngest Self Made Billionaire Ever by Augustinaz(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
D

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Accounts Available For Sale / E-commerce Business Ideas In Nigeria: Top 6 Best For Young Entrepreneurs / Google Free Wifi: The Hidden Opportunities Behind The News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.