Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Conscious Evolution - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Conscious Evolution (1566 Views)

Good Day Everyone.i Saw This And Couldn't Hold Back Let's Make A Conscious Effor / Conscious Evolution Path / The Earth Conscious Manipulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hahjascho:
more

More you will get.

Meanwhile you may want to visit my website: www.consciousevolutionpath.com.
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
The Confession of Many

My sexuality. My glorious sexuality! My being was created in the image of God and my sexuality is an integral part of my being. My sexuality shines when my being is in loving union with God. In such a state, the love of God becomes incarnate in me for your sake. But alas, this is not so between you and me.

I am in a relationship with you and my ego is using my sexuality to manipulate you in this relationship. As I try to manipulate you, to shape this relationship according to my agenda, you are resisting by also trying to manipulate me with your sexuality. And so we are at war but we call it love. We are blind to the dysfunction in our relationship. In this war, I am determined to out-manipulate you. However, your resistance has been frustrating me. Can’t you see that I have a wonderful plan for your life? Why can’t you just allow me to program your life with it? The idol here is not an object. I am trying to play God in your life. I am the idol. This is the ultimate idolatry but I do not know.

You kept resisting my manipulation until I became angry towards you. I have been angry at the point of your resistance. You still did not yield to me and my anger turned to wrath. My fury was no longer at the point of your resistance. Other things you did in our relationship fed my wrath. This was how my wrath turned to malice and it was in malice that I desired to harm you in some way. So I slandered you. I denied your humanity. I became violent either in words or actions. The truth is that I excuse my violence because I have already demonized you.

My fearful, possessive, and destructive ego started with attempting to manipulate you with my sexuality. Now I have ended up being violent towards you.
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
You can be free of mental-emotional pain

I show you that:

a. The problem is not that you do not think; the problem is that you are unable to stop thinking. You are addicted to thinking but you do not know that. Through compulsive thinking you look at people and situations through the eyes of the past. So you label and judge – you misinterpret. The consequence is unhappiness.

b. Your mind has created a false self – ego – and you have attached yourself to this false self. In other words, you have identified with a phantom self. You are unconscious and so your ego rules. But the ego can never be beautiful enough, never have enough, never be enough. Hence, the ego can never be satisfied. This explains why after getting the things you thought will make you happy, you end up being unhappy after which you proceed to pursue bigger things which still do not make you happy after you get them. This goes on and on.

c. Your ego has created a story which you believe, a story based on your past and this story causes you pain. Your life has much “drama.”

d. It is not when something happens that you will be happy; it is when you are happy that something will happen.

e. You cannot be free of pain in the past; you cannot be free of pain in the future. You can only be free of pain in the present moment. But your mind does not allow you to live in the present moment. Your mind is almost always taking you to the past and the future. You are worried, you are anxious. You are in pain. Your mind resists this pain which adds another layer of pain instead of removing the pain. You suffer.

f. A seed has inside it instructions that will make it grow and yield fruits. Inside you are instructions that will make you thrive. You hardly trust and so you are unable to access those instructions – intuition.

g. You have not given yourself a satisfactory answer to the questions, “Who am I?” and “What is my purpose?” because you have focused on doing and neglected being.

h. The question is not, “Why don’t I have peace?” The question is, “What is preventing me from accessing the peace I already have?” Love, joy, and peace are not outside there; they are aspects of your Being. The good news is that you have them inside you already. Your ego is preventing you from experiencing them.

I show you all these and many more in my new eBook titled You Are Not Your Ego. Through this book I lead you to yourself, not to your false self but to your true self, the deeper you. I lead you to you. Why? Because connecting to your true self will impact your work, your health, your relationship, your life.

“This is deep… More,” was what someone said after reading some content of this eBook. There is much to say about this book but I do not want you to just believe what I say, I want you to experience another dimension of yourself. A belief can be comforting, an experience can be liberating.

To purchase and get this eBook which you can have on your computer, tablet, or phone, use this link: http://consciousevolutionpath.com/info/book.

This is not motivation. This is transformation. Your pain is enough.
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Spousal Financial Responsibility

CASE1: Since she was also earning she decided to support her husband as much as she could. So even when the money her husband was giving her was not enough, she did not complain. One day her husband made a comment like, “It seems like you have money.” It was when she was not able to support financially that she understood. She could not do what she was doing before but her husband would not do more than dropping the feeding money. The upkeep of the wife, the care of the home, other needs of the children, he was not bothered. In fact, sometimes he even reduces the usual amount he drops for feeding, coming up with some excuse. It is now about fifteen years of marriage and the woman doing what she can to help herself and her children is still not finding it easy.

CASE 2: Ade (not real name) knew Cosmos (not real name also) as a good guy. Cosmos once talked to Ade about his intention to go into marriage. Ade did not hesitate to introduce Cosmos to his sister. They courted for about three months and next thing, marriage. One day after marriage, the woman calls Ade her brother to ask, “Do you really know this your friend?” and adds, “It is like I am seeing something else o.” It was later Ade understood what was going on. Cosmos had two means of income but he was not taking responsibility for his family. He drops no money. Nothing. He has three children with his wife. The woman has cried and begged, ”If there is any way I have offended you, please forgive me.” It did not move him. Ade has stepped into the matter, family has also stepped in, the Church has stepped in, Cosmos has not changed. This may shock you: Cosmos is a pastor.

There are times when due to some reasons the man of the house may experience some financial setback. It maybe the loss of his job, business not bringing as much as it used to, or some other reasons. In such a situation, it is clear that he has a financial challenge. I believe the proper thing to do is for him to sit down with his family especially his wife and communicate the situation as it is. If the woman is able to support her husband in such a situation, I do not see the reason why she should not, knowing that the man needs help. As the man keeps making effort to change the situation, the family may have to cut out what they can so as to manage what they have.

But the case is totally different when the man has the financial resources to take care of his family and he does nothing. How can someone who is called a father, with the means to provide, watch his family suffer and do nothing? You have the money, you do not provide. It is wicked, it is evil, it is condemnable. It is possible that you are spending your money on one w***e outside. Only God knows if you are not under some spiritual...

CASE 3: She and her husband were working. She lost her job and financial challenge set in for her. With these words her husband consoled her: “Hunger will kill you.”

I write and speak on the transformation of consciousness. Once your consciousness is transformed, there is a shift inside you. You may not know this consciously when it happens but when it does, something changes deep inside you which you may not be able to explain initially. Your experience of life becomes different. Addiction, anxiety, worry, pain, and other negative things you have been experiencing give way to peace, joy, and love. This is my purpose in the lives of people. You can digest more of my content by going through this thread or visiting http://consciousevolutionpath.com.

If you would like me to come speak at your seminar, retreat, workshop or event email: gnwaokike@gmail.com.
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2018
From Unconsciousness To Consciousness

Level 2: You meet her, the girl of your dreams. Let us call her X. She appeared from nowhere and because of how you feel in her presence, you are quick to ask for a relationship. She says, “Ok,” and without smoking or drinking you become high. You are so high you are feeling like The Most High. Kai!

Level 3: The relationship starts. It was all about butterflies in your stomach. You take her out, she takes you in. Chai! Life is sweet. All your problems are solved. You are the man. You are the main man. You are the bad guy. You feel like singing, “I am bad…” by Michael Jackson. With the way this love makes you feel, who says you are not Michael Jackson? You moonwalk.

Level 4: Before long you start to notice some things about X. But because you are beside yourself, you brush those things off as being insignificant.

Level 5: X begins to act in ways you are not comfortable with at an increased frequency. You try to have a conversation with X about it but each time, the conversation ends up in a fight.

Level 6: The butterflies in your stomach disappears. You love X and you don’t want to leave her neither do you want her to leave you. But there are some things that irritate you about X. You begin to see subtle ways in which she tries to manipulate you. The clearer the manipulation becomes, the angrier you get. You try to control her.

Level 7: She is trying to manipulate you and you are trying to control her. This leads to a battle – a battle you deny. You are at war with X and you call the whole drama a relationship. You see this as being normal but it is only normal if abnormal is normal. Sometimes you love X, sometimes you hate her. This is how the relationship oscillates between love and hate. Now it seems as if you hate her more often than you love her. More fights. One of the fights is so intense that you have to look out the window of your second floor apartment, not to the sky but down to the street and wonder, “Is it not better I jump off this building instead of remaining in the same room with this woman?”

Level 8: The worst happens, that which you feared – a break up. X is leaving you. You love X so much that you doubt if you can survive without her. The pain inside you is unbearable. You feel like dying. Life no longer makes any sense. You grieve. When you met X, you were high. Now you are low.

Did you notice that I started this post on Level 2? Before Level 2, there is Level 1 and before that Level, there is Level 0.

Level 0: You do not know who you are. You think you do but who you think you are is not who you are. Your ego has created a mental image of you and it presents it to you as you and you believe it. So you think you are that and you mistake a mental image of yourself for who you are. This puts you in a situation, a situation where you are not being who you are but trying desperately to be who you are not – a mental image. The more you try to live up to this mental image you have of yourself, the more disconnected you are from who you are, from your Being. The result is dissatisfaction, a sense of being incomplete. This manifests as fear or pain inside you and you feel it. But you do not want to feel the pain, you do not want to face it, so you try to run away from it. How can you really escape that which is inside you? Nonetheless, you try to escape by numbing the pain. You look for things or people you can use to prevent you from feeling the pain inside you. The consequence of this is addiction. You become addicted to substance or somebody. When it is somebody, it is somebody you are in a relationship with.
You are at Level 0. The Level at which you feel pain inside you as a result of not being at one with your Being. In order to escape this pain, you seek salvation in a relationship, “I will be happy when someone loves me.”

Level 1: You begin the search, always on the lookout for a lover. Every girl you come in contact with is a potential lover. What exactly are you looking for in a woman? You do not know but you are looking for a woman. You get to Level 2 and move through 8 where X leaves you.

Level 9: Life, the best teacher, wants to teach you but you are too distracted to learn. Life is telling you to face the pain inside you so that it can dissolve but you are not listening, not interested. Instead you tell yourself a story, “X broke my heart.” But X did not break your heart; she broke your expectation. Your expectation was for her to be your salvation, your fulfillment, and she broke that. So you feel so much pain within. You attribute this intense pain to your breakup. But the pain is not there because of the break up even though that is what you think. The pain you feel is that same pain that you were feeling at Level 0 – the pain of dissatisfaction, the pain of feeling incomplete, the pain of not being at one with who you are. X is no longer there to block you from feeling that pain. You were addicted to X. Not really. You were addicted to your mental image of X, and you used X to stop yourself from accessing the pain inside you. X is now gone. Nothing is preventing you from feeling the pain. So you feel it much more intensely. You feel the raw, naked pain.

Level 10: You did not learn any lesson so you quickly move again to prevent yourself from feeling the pain within. You go into another relationship. The cycle repeats and you rinse and repeat, going in and out of relationships. It is at this level that you experience four break ups in a year and half.

Level 11: You are still in pain. Life forces you take a break from relationships. “Maybe I should be alone for some time.” In pain and without knowing it, you are already listening to Life, the best teacher. You decide to be single without intimate relationship for a while. Things begin to happen.

Level 12: You see that you were so focused on your relationship that you took your family and friends for granted. Now you begin to appreciate your family and friends more.

Level 13: Spiritually, you go deeper. This spirituality is not just the shallow “In Jesus name.” This spirituality refers to that dimension of you that is your essence. So, going deeper here means going into yourself rather than outside yourself. This allows you to connect to your Being thereby being truly who you are. This cannot be conceptually understood, it can only be experienced. Your connection to your Being allows you to be one with who you are. “Miraculously” this takes care of that sense of dissatisfaction, that sense of pain you always had. You are at home in yourself so you no longer feel that sense of separation, that sense of incompletion. You realize now that you do not need anything or anybody to be happy or fulfilled. You do not need a relationship to feel love. Now that you are connected to your Being, the true aspects of your Being manifests – love, peace, and joy. You realize and experience the love and joy that is inside you already. You are at peace. Your Being is rooted in God and since you are at one with your Being, you are at one with God. This is your fulfillment. Your life is transformed, not outside-in (the way you have been trying to go about it without success) but inside-out. There is a shift in your consciousness. Your spirit is now awake. This is the ultimate transformation.

Level 14: As a result of your interior transformation, the way you go about what you do and the way you interact with people changes. People begin to notice a change in you.

At Level 1, you were desperately looking for salvation in a relationship, hence, looking for a special woman. Now it seems as if something is attracting women to you and not just any woman, enlightened women who like what you have and manifest. You know you don’t need them to complete you but you love them. What is love? Connection without motive. Almost effortlessly, a close relationship develops with one of the women.

At Level 1, you sought a partner in order to escape your pain and you ended up with X who was also seeking a partner in order to escape her pain. So both of you loved each other like addictions and you know how it ended. Now you have a relationship with a woman who is not at that state of unconsciousness of X. Your spiritual transformation has helped in attracting a woman who does not need you in order to feel complete but loves you. What is love again? Connection without motive. So this woman does not try to manipulate you and you are not in any way trying to control her.

Level 15: Something dawns on you: It is not when you have a relationship that you will be fulfilled; it is when you are fulfilled that you will have a true relationship. You appreciate the relationship you have with this woman and thank God that X is ex.

Question: Which of the levels are you at now?

I am the author of You Are Not Your Ego, an eBook that will transform your life. To get more information about the eBook: http://consciousevolutionpath.com/info/book
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2018
The Illusion of Time

Imagine that there is no human being on earth. Do you think in such a situation, what we call time will be needed? Of what use will time be? Things can happen, things can change but there will be no time. Change is real but what we call time is not. Time is only a reflection of change. It is from change that our brains construct a sense of time as if it were flowing. This happens and that happens and all of them fit together to make time seem linear.

Time is a human concept. Watch the clock on the wall or the watch on your wrist. Something is ticking. That which ticks means nothing to Mother Nature. To her there is just Now and things evolve in the Now. There is a cycle of interdependent impermanence. We use time for organizing our lives and documenting history. Time does not really exist.

Time is an illusion but many people are controlled by this illusion called time. When you are being controlled by something as unreal as time, you become somewhat delusional. Show me what you call past. Where is it? It does not exist. What you have is memory. What about the future? Can you show me? What you call future is an imagination. The future does not exist. The concept of time deludes us into concerning ourselves with its passing and impending arrival. You are either dwelling in the past, mulling over what has happened again and again, or you are living in the future, anticipating what is to come, when it will come, if it will come, in essence you are waiting to start living. Dwelling in the past or future takes us out of Now. Outside Now you cannot enjoy life. Outside the present moment, there is no life. Life always happens Now. Are you so regretful of what happened in the past that you miss the opportunity blossoming in the present? You are not present in the moment. Are you so distracted by thoughts of Monday morning that you do not enjoy the time spent with your family on Sunday evening? You are not present in the moment.

Stop being a victim of time. If you are not present, you are torn between the past and future neither of which exists. In that state, you prevent yourself from enjoying life. If you allow yourself to be a victim of the past or a slave to the future, you will carry with you a burden or a sense of unease. You will be susceptible to stress, agitation, and feel uncomfortable. You are looking for redemption in time but time does not offer it. Time offers pain.

I have had my share of living in time, split between past and future. Then when I dwelt in the past, I saw efforts that did not yield the expected outcome, mistakes I wished did not happen, actions I wished I had not taken. I was filled with regrets. I also went to the future where I saw financial struggle, unfulfillment, being a failure. I worried. So whether I was living in the past or in the future, the consequence was pain. Occasionally, I would be hopeful. This hope was nothing other than the future saving me by some miraculous intervention. I did not see that the future I was hoping to save me depended on what I can do in the present moment. This is where the Now has power. I did not realize that the Now I took for granted has the power to change my situation. If you want to do something that will change your situation, you cannot do it in the past or future, you can only do it Now. The more present you are in the Now when carrying out an action, the more powerful that action becomes.

I write and speak on the transformation of consciousness. Once your consciousness is transformed, there is a shift inside you. You may not know this consciously when it happens but when it does, something changes deep inside you which you may not be able to explain initially. Your experience of life becomes different. Addiction, anxiety, worry, pain, and other negative things you have been experiencing give way to peace, joy, and love. This is my purpose in the lives of people. You can digest more of my content by going through this thread or visiting https://consciousevolutionpath.com.

If you would like me to come speak at your seminar, retreat, workshop or event email: gnwaokike@gmail.com.
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
The Present Moment

The present moment is what you always have. It is always here. Things happen and all things happens in the present moment. All that has ever happened happened in it. All that will happen will happen in it. Right now things are happening in it. It is impossible for anything to happen outside the present moment. Outside the present moment, nothing exists. This should make it obvious that the past and future do not have a reality of their own. They are mental concepts in your head.

This goes to show that there is no time but we have the concept of time which makes us perceive time. That ticking clock that make you perceive time is only changing form and it changes from in the present moment. We can say that things happen. However, what really happens when things happen is that things are changing form. Forms are constantly in motion, hence, changing. It is therefore not time that changes. It is the world of form that keeps changing in the ever present Now - one moment, changing forms. Everything that evolves does so in the eternal Now. The Now always is. What is your relationship with the Now? What is your relationship with what is happening in the present moment? If you have a friendly relationship with the Now (accepting what is), the Now (Life) will smile at you. If you are hostile with the Now (resisting what is or treating what happens as an enemy), Life will reflect your hostility back to you. You begin to suffer a dysfunction that will reflect in your relationship with people as well as your situation. You may wish not to have the present moment but the present moment always is. Why fight what is? It is absurd. What is is. Ask yourself: What kind of relationship do I want with the present moment? Do I want the present moment to be an enemy or a friend? To you the present moment comes in a form. It comes in the form of what is happening. If you therefore want the present moment to be your friend, you have to accept what happens. By accepting what happens you are being friendly with the present moment and the present moment will smile at you. Soon the result of your friendship with the present moment will manifest in your life. Life becomes less stressful to you. Your situation, especially the one you considered unpleasant improves, people become helpful. Your friendship with the present moment is what will change your entire reality. You have to make that decision to be friendly with the present moment again and again. The present moment always is but it keeps evolving in the form of what happens. The vast majority of people have made the present moment into an enemy, hence, they just keep wanting to escape the present moment. They consider the present moment as an obstacle or an enemy. The result is what you see all around you – stress, addiction, disease, frustration, worry, anxiety. Enmity between you and the present moment will not serve your purpose. You have had enough enmity. It is enough.

I am the author of You Are Not Your Ego, an eBook that will transform your life. To get more information about the eBook: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/book
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer… Simple question: Can cancer be prevented? Yes. Can diabetes be prevented? Yes. Can hypertension be prevented? Yes. What if one of the chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, obesity, kidney disease, has been initiated, is a reversal of the condition possible? Yes.
“Yes” because the information is available and it is based on credible research by competent individuals, evidence, and the experience of medical practitioners like Dr. Patrick Ijewere. Dr. Patrick Ijewere is an American-trained doctor who is passionate about preventing and reversing chronic degenerative disorders of contemporary society.
Health Transformation with Dr. Patrick Ijewere

We had a video interview with him titled Health Transformation Video with Dr. Patrick Ijewere and in the interview, he shared valuable information that can help prevent and possibly lead to the reversal of chronic diseases. We are not talking about pills here. Here is an excerpt of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47oXrF0j_E.

After watching the full video, you may come to believe what we believe:

• The majority of the people who are ill are unnecessarily sick.
• Old age is not synonymous with illness.
• That your parents or you yourself have cancer genes for instance does not mean you will surely come down with cancer. Something has to trigger it. Find out what could.

When we say that the information in the video can save your life or that of your loved one, we are not exaggerating. You will come to know why chronic diseases are prevalent.

In case you prefer audio, you will also have access to the audio. To access the full video and audio, follow the instructions after clicking this link: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/register.
Re: Conscious Evolution by Growing(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
When you are not present, you become a victim of time. Your mind is in control and it pulls you into the past or future. Identifying impending dangers through associations with things that has happened in the past is important for self-preservation. But when your life becomes dictated by thoughts and emotions which are attached to past events and possible future outcomes, you lack peace. You can only find peace in the present moment but you are not present. You are lost in thought, dominated by the mind. The habit is to zoom off in your head, struggling with the past, thinking all sorts of negativity or becoming anxious and fearful of the future. If you were to be present, you arrive at your natural state where you become a space for what happens. In that state, you and the present moment are one.

Life unfolds in the present moment but we often let life slip by away since we are not grounded in the moment. When you are at work, you fantasize about being on vacation with your loved ones. When you are on vacation, you worry about work piling up on your desk. You can only live in the Now but the Now is and you are not present, so, you are not really living. When we centre ourselves in the present moment, the mind stops its noise-making. By becoming present, the distraction of your mind ceases. When this happens, you awaken and are more alive if I may say so. You are then able to connect with your deeper self, your true self.

One may think that being present means losing the power to make things happen. Let us say you have a set goal you want to achieve. Whatever action you carry out towards achieving this goal will be done in the present moment. The more present you are in the moment of carrying out an action towards your goal, the more powerful your action will be. Your action may even cause something more than what you expected to manifest. The more you are present, the better the quality of your doing. Life will then take care of the result. Being present is much more beneficial to you than you think.

You are in a relationship but you have fear. You have fear that one day your partner will leave you and you will be all alone. How does your mind solve the problem? It worries. That is not a solution. Worrying compounds the problem. Your mind worries about what has not happened. By worrying, you act out of fear and your actions become hostile to your partner who you already see leaving you in the future even though she is here with you in the present. So, you become hostile, your partner gets fed up with your hostility and sees a reason to leave you and actually ends up leaving you. “I said it that she would leave me someday,” you say. “Now she is gone.” Your ego makes you so blind that you are unable to see that your fear and the hostility that followed gave her reasons to leave. This is how your fear ends up making what you fear will happen actually happening. When you are not present, your fear fulfills that which you fear and you are unaware that your actions contributed to it. If you can let go of the thought of your partner leaving you and not worry about whether she will stay or leave in the future but rather be present with your partner when she is with you, you deepen the relationship. When she is with you, give her your full attention. Full attention is full presence.

When both of you are present with each other and you communicate with openness and sincerity, both of you end up in communion. Now you do not bother about your partner staying or leaving but you give your partner attention. Your partner therefore has little or no reason to leave. If you are present but your partner is mind-dominated, she may actually leave you. Unconsciousness cannot stand consciousness for long. It is either your consciousness pulls your partner out of unconsciousness so that she becomes conscious or she leaves. If she leaves, you have no reason to worry, there is no pain. Maybe God wants to create a space for someone conscious to move into your life. In that case, you enjoy a better relationship. In the end, presence benefits you and it manifests in external situations. This is not just true for your relationship but is also true for your business, studies, and other areas of your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ielts Training / Tutorial Center In Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos / Everything You Need To Know About Industrial Training Placement | How To Apply / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Release 2018/2019 Academic Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.