Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Message To The Igbos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To The Igbos. (4558 Views)

You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by pyxon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Strikethem:
Ingrate is an ingrate. I am not surprised cos you are a descendant of ingrates.

Why your hand dey shake as you dey type. Pains. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by tossie101(f): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

OMG. Can you imagine? The sad part of all these is that yorubas are not the ones that defeated Igbos in the Civil war ooooo. It was the Hausas that massacred Igbos. I then wonder why igbos hate Yorubas sooooo much. We have shown Igbos nothing but love in Nigeria but they still dont like us.

God dey sha. sad sad sad sad

Igbos dont hate u trust me.
U are the ones hating on igbos.
Growing up I dint know anything about tribalism until I came to Lagos and see the amount of hatred ur brother harbours against igbos.

Trust me igbos have no time to hate, we are not brought up to hate yoruba
But its rather yoruba parents that will. Be poisoning the mind of their kids at young age saying.. "dont go and bring omo ibo home for me"( especially to the female ones).

I suggest u go history of the civil war then u will accept that igbos have the most forgiving heart in the world.
No country or tribe can ever forgive or forget that type of treatment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by ariesbull: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Gloriawinning:
There is no solution to other tribes and Igbo matters grin I understand them very well as I live closely in an Igbo community . I admire them in many ways but they need to work on being more friendly and be more open at heart to other tribes.
The other day I went with a friend who married an Igbo to baby Dedication, mingled with some ladies in our age group and when we got to party zone they found out that I was Yoruba! you should see the disappointment in their faces grin one had it in mind to get my number so our kids can have play dates, she never bothered!
I was just shaking my head for them. The segregation in their hearts is that of a stack illetrate

At the end of the day you can't spell illiterate

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by Strikethem: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
tossie101:

Why do u people keep turning the table around?
U are the ones hatng on igbos.
Infact its the hatred I saw in yorubas againt igbos mad me decide not to have anything to do with them.
In d past I used to have some of them as male folks who wants d to date me.

But u can't say all sorts of rubbish against igbo men and women, while we read them and still expect me to date u.
Pls stop turning the table around.
Yorubas hate igbos not the other way round.
Lol, explain hatred. You mean hate igbos by killing them like chicken. Oh, igbos are the ones loving yorubas, that why they voted shagari against awolowo, voted tofa against abiola or obj( northern preferred candidate) against awolowo( Yoruba candidate). Who doesn't know you guys voted obj cos una no get any option. Had obj contested against your aboki lord, would you have voted him. Lol, we all see how you love Yorubas with that. Una started hatred, hatred you received. Do you think you can sell a Sandy goods and not collect a stony money. Impossible.
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by Strikethem: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Why your hand dey shake as you dey type. Pains. grin grin grin grin
Lol, are you tired of defence grin. Show me how you have loved yorubas na. Ingrate grin
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, explain hatred. You mean hate igbos by killing them like chicken. Oh, igbos are the ones loving yorubas, that why they voted shagari against awolowo, voted tofa against abiola or obj( northern preferred candidate) against awolowo( Yoruba candidate). Who doesn't know you guys voted obj cos una no get any option. Had obj contested against your aboki lord, would you have voted him. Lol, we all see how you love Yorubas with that. Una started hatred, hatred you received. Do you think you can sell a Sandy goods and not collect a stony money. Impossible.
OBJ defeated Ekwueme in the PDP primaries
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by tossie101(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Strikethem:

[s]Lol, explain hatred. You mean hate igbos by killing them like chicken. Oh, igbos are the ones loving yorubas, that why they voted shagari against awolowo, voted tofa against abiola or obj( northern preferred candidate) against awolowo( Yoruba candidate). Who doesn't know you guys voted obj cos una no get any option. Had obj contested against your aboki lord, would you have voted him. Lol, we all see how you love Yorubas with that. Una started hatred, hatred you received. Do you think you can sell a Sandy goods and not collect a stony money. Impossible.[/s]

Sorry u ar talking politics I know nothing about politics, but what im very sure of is igbos voted obj. So stop lying. undecided
Though I'm not talking about politics I'm talking about social hatred.

Ur last question should go back to u, because u are the one opening topics about igbos here and there on this forum..
But we dont care about that because we have grown thick back for ur hatred ok? smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by ariesbull: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
wakaman:
As events unfold politically, the igbos are yet to realise the need for alliances and bridge building, they are still neck deep in the game of tribal, religious and political rhetorics.
Igbos have continued to play in bad blood, villifying other political, religious and tribal players, not bringing viable solutions to the table of citizenship.

Particularly, they have been villifying other tribes especially the Yorubas, and recently the fulani tribe.

From the last election upon emergence of PMB as the president, they have sought to defame, sabatoge and utterly destroy the Nigerian entity with their unverified supplications and unguarded utterances also a run off imagination.
They have attached the president politically, religiously and tribally, they have taken this further to vilify his Fulani heritage.

I write this piece to bring to the burner that the igbos are only making more adversaries for them themselves for there might have been citizens of Fulani extraction sympathetic and empathic to the Igbo man's bane in Nigerian politics, but surely all that goodwill is evaporated now.

Igbos have a rethink, you can't be doing the same thing the same way and get a different result.

PS- No matter how the Fulani is villified or demonized by the igbos as they have done to other tribes and even amongst themselves. Most non Igbo Nigerians would rather parley with the Fulani than the igbos.

Your ascension to presidency in Nigeria is axled on this realisation.

I wonder why you guys are like this....why call Igbo ..have made it clear to you guys that they want out of this hellhole

How is that hard for you guys to grasp

Nawa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by phase1: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
As for yorubas... I dey come.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
tossie101:

Igbos dont hate u trust me.
U are the ones hating on igbos.
Growing up I dint know anything about tribalism until I came to Lagos and see the amount of hatred ur brother harbours against igbos.

Trust me igbos have no time to hate, we are not brought up to hate yoruba
But its rather yoruba parents that will. Be poisoning the mind of their kids at young age saying.. "dont go and bring omo ibo home for me"( especially to the female ones).

I suggest u go history of the civil war then u will accept that igbos have the most forgiving heart in the world.
No country or tribe can ever forgive or forget that type of treatment.

What type of treatment? Did Nigerria use nuclear weapons? Did Nigeria use chemical warfare? Were they gassed to death?

Were Eboe properties seized in Lagos ? Even though there was abandoned property law . It was not enforced in Lagos but rather in Port Harcourt by Ikwerres who Eboes want to acquire by force.
Some Eboes returned after the war to Lagos and got rent for their property handed over to them.

During the war for 3 years Awo saved the Allocation of the Eastern State and this was handed over in full
Eboes are full of hate though I know the Eboe even hates his own brother so no biggie.
There is no more hateful group on earth than these folk.
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by tossie101(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
aribisala0:

[s]What type of treatment? Did Nigerria use nuclear weapons? Did Nigeria use chemical warfare? Were they gassed to death?

Were Eboe properties seized in Lagos ? Even though there was abandoned property law . It was not enforced in Lagos but rather in Port Harcourt by Ikwerres who Eboes want to acquire by force.
Some Eboes returned after the war to Lagos and got rent for their property handed over to them.

During the war for 3 years Awo saved the Allocation of the Eastern State and this was handed over in full
Eboes are full of hate though I know the Eboe even hates his own brother so no biggie.
There is no more hateful group on earth than these folk.
[/s]

Pls I dont argue with riffrafs .
Are u not the same person who has been wanking on this thread and even fighting ur own brother? Lol. cheesy

Can't u ask urself why I jumped over all ur numerous rants and rather quote others? undecided
Pls get off my comment biko.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
tossie101:

My wretched father is a jobless riffraff
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by selemempe: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
phase1:

Mr abooki muslimumudeen, The Igbos cannot be threatened or blackmailed with presidency, we don pass that level you know it, I know it. The Igbos are a result-oriented people. If there is no profit in it, why should do the Igbo bother? You also know this.

You demented muslim abookis and fulani cowhumpers have failed to show us why we should 'die for' or 'long for' the nigerian presidency. You've employed violence, intimidation and fake census figures (which some yoruba muslims foolishly call 'political sophistry') to grab power feudally but it has brought you guys only hardship. Poverty in your deeply landlocked region is at the highest crescendo in subsaharan Africa, your almajiris are carriers of Gothic century diseases like polio, leprosy and other Godforsaken scourges which the rest of world have forgotten about. So what exactly is the hullabaloo about your 'presidency'? What is the final result of your presidency. That is what should matter if you numbheaded almajiris are not suffering from mass cerebral cystercercosis.
You are a statistical posterboy for malnutrion, hunger, violence in the realms of civilization. You have highest number of amputated beggars who make a living rubbing to coins together with one hand. cheesy

The rest of the world elect presidents and 'grab' power in order to expunge hunger, build civilizations, advance technology and gain respect among comity of nation. You Almajiris grab power in order to shout 'Arewa!' 'Sai baba!' with your leprous lips, and make more poverty-stricken abooki loyal, and steal other region resources. shikena!

The more you seek to grab power the more poverty-stricken your region become. Your northern rulers perpetual keep you in poverty, disease and bondage in order keep you controllable and brainwashable. Ask even Buhari if he wants poverty to end in your northern neck of the woods, he does not. No fulani leader really does. If almajiri, abokii cowfuucker is literate and poverty is expunged in arewaland where will he get the next army of idiotic diseased almajiri dogs, baboons and monkeys to shout sai baba and soak their blood for his sake? cheesy

So we know you are agitated and perturbed that Igbos have seen the worthlessness of the presidency and are no longer keen on it and it pains you to your marrow that that last 'card' you want to play by dangling 'Igbo presidency' to get them vote your barbarian in aso rock is as dead as dodo. My sympathies. grin
Na Biafra be the koko now.

6 Likes

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by pyxon(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

OMG. Can you imagine? The sad part of all these is that yorubas are not the ones that defeated Igbos in the Civil war ooooo. It was the Hausas that massacred Igbos. I then wonder why igbos hate Yorubas sooooo much. We have shown Igbos nothing but love in Nigeria but they still dont like us.

God dey sha. sad sad sad sad

Get your fact right. Prior to the use of starvation to kill children in the war, that was proposed by a Yoruba man, Hausa never killed Igbo more than Igbo killed them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Do we agree that the January 1966 Coup was an Ibo coup?

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
aribisala0:
Do we agree that the January 1966 Coup was an Ibo coup?
Major Adewale Ademoyega was deeply involved in the coup and later wrote a book titled " Why we struck"

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by Ziggylady(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
wakaman:
As events unfold politically, the igbos are yet to realise the need for alliances and bridge building, they are still neck deep in the game of tribal, religious and political rhetorics.
Igbos have continued to play in bad blood, villifying other political, religious and tribal players, not bringing viable solutions to the table of citizenship.

Particularly, they have been villifying other tribes especially the Yorubas, and recently the fulani tribe.

From the last election upon emergence of PMB as the president, they have sought to defame, sabatoge and utterly destroy the Nigerian entity with their unverified supplications and unguarded utterances also a run off imagination.
They have attached the president politically, religiously and tribally, they have taken this further to vilify his Fulani heritage.

I write this piece to bring to the burner that the igbos are only making more adversaries for them themselves for there might have been citizens of Fulani extraction sympathetic and empathic to the Igbo man's bane in Nigerian politics, but surely all that goodwill is evaporated now.

Igbos have a rethink, you can't be doing the same thing the same way and get a different result.

PS- No matter how the Fulani is villified or demonized by the igbos as they have done to other tribes and even amongst themselves. Most non Igbo Nigerians would rather parley with the Fulani than the igbos.

You need your head examined!.....so because Igbos have refused to drink the blood of fellow human beings in the name of supporting your useless,horrible buhari/APC that means we are not building bridges??....Most of us dislike buhari/APC and for numerous good reasons too and that will not change till the end of the World

Therefore Kindly go on with your APC nonsense falling before your eyes like a pack of cards and let Igbos be..ndi ara.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by nku5: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
wakaman:

Your problem is ignorance and hate.

Igbos like Ogbonnaya Onu and Ngige have been standing faithfully behind APC and Buhari for many years despite opposition and pressure from their kinsmen like me.

Igbos that live peacefully everywhere and invest all over the country?

Abeg go purge yourself of bitterness before it chokes you tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by Ziggylady(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
tossie101:

Infact its the hatred I saw in yorubas againt igbos mad me decide not to have anything to do with them.

But u can't say all sorts of rubbish against igbo men and women, while we read them and still expect me to date u.

My sister you got that right..They will exhibit hate then turn around to wail unnecessary.

...After experiencing their negatives off-line,reading their atrocious views on Igbos and ofcourse their obsession with Igbo women for mainly sinister reasons on-line,i put two and two together and resorted to dealing with them at arms lenght offline

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by phase1: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wakaman I dey expect ya rebuttal. Abeg no disappoint. I gat more to say. cheesy
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by stanluiz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
aribisala0:

You are still slaves. If you doubt it travel by road from Aba to Onitsha. You will feel the jackboot of Nigeria on your throat.

You have always been slaves.

1960 Ask Zik
1965 Ask Zik

1979 Ask Zik, Ekwueme, Ume-Ezeoke
1983 Ask Zik, Ekwueme, Ume-Ezeoke Ojukwu

Today ask Orji Uzor Kalu, Andy Uba Okorocha
https://www.nairaland.com/2606914/real-slaves-nigeria
Stop rewriting history. You guys have also allied with the north. Shameless history revisionist!!

1967-70 you allied with the north to fight Biafra
1973-77 murtala/obasanjo
1984-85 buhari/tunde idiagbon
1993-98 abacha/diya
2003-07 obasanjo/atiku
1993 abiola/kingibie
2015. buhari/osibanjo

So you guys are also northern slaves and asslikers.Even you coward general oladipo diya was begging and crying for his miserable life begging his master to spare him in 1998 for planning a coup d'etat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by stanluiz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
aribisala0:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Tfr-FYoOyW4/VlJlU8siBtI/AAAAAAAACPo/4r9NUIRmV0Y/s320/biarfra-starving-children.jpeg[/img]
He is better than you cry cry general diya that was begging his master abacha to spare his miserable lives.Hahahahahahahha

9 Likes

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by wakaman: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
phase1:
Wakaman I dey expect ya rebuttal. Abeg no disappoint. I gat more to say. cheesy

Go on, come out with it.
I have said what I have to say.
No addendum, no rebuttal and no apologies!
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
stanluiz:
Stop rewriting history. You guys have also allied with the north. Shameless history revisionist!!

1967-70 you allied with the north to fight Biafra
1973-77 murtala/obasanjo
1984-85 buhari/tunde idiagbon
1993-98 abacha/diya
2003-07 obasanjo/atiku
1993 abiola/kingibie
2015. buhari/osibanjo

So you guys are also northern slaves and asslikers.Even you coward general oladipo diya was begging and crying for his miserable life begging his master to spare him in 1998 for planning a coup d'etat.

What nonsense are you writing desperate nonsense.

Abiola Now I can see you really are desperate.

No one is talking about the military

I am talking about how your people have always voted and aligned themselves . Your people NOT YOUR SOLDIERS

When YOUR PEOPLE had a choice, a say with theeir vote EVERY SINGLE TIME from day one what did they do ?

Please don't make me laff with that Abiola nonsense.

Truth is facts are stubborn. Your people are the slves of the Fulani from day one. You cannot delete that

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
tossie101:

Lzaa come and read oh grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by phase1: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
wakaman:

Go on, come out with it.
I have said what I have to say.
No addendum, no rebuttal and no apologies!

Lol.. In few months maybe in Jan, 2019 you can open another 'Igbo presidency' blackmail thread in order to sway votes for your dullard. We'll be waiting. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by oyoirabor: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
wakaman:

SPITS on thread!!!!!...when Vipers of your likes vilified or demonised Igbos during Goodluck administration, I did"nt see them whine like a
female dog under heat like you lots do here. Rather they stood their grounds.

All you lots do is think, dream and masturbate on igbos. so the Igbos should abandon their political ideas and buy your two face ideas.

Make una give these guys some slacks.....Must they asslick like you do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by phase1: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
oyoirabor:

SPITS on thread!!!!!...when Vipers of your likes vilified or demonised Igbos during Goodluck administration, I did"nt see them whine like a
female dog under heat like you lots do here. Rather they stood their grounds.

All you lots do is think, dream and masturbate on igbos. so the Igbos should abandon their political ideas and buy your two face ideas.

Make una give these guys some slacks.....Must they asslick like you do?

Actually, these almajiri mor0ns are frustrated that the 'If-you-do-not-do-what-we-want-we-won't-give-you-Igbo-presidency' card they've always relied on for years is becoming useless in their hands. I'm almost pitying them. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
immhotep:

Major Adewale Ademoyega was deeply involved in the coup and later wrote a book titled " Why we struck"

Is that a YES?
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by oyoirabor: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Turantula:
Afonja! Afonja!! Afonja!!! Leave Igbos alone. What is all these?
Re: A Message To The Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Asslicking is what Ebolas have always done for Fulanis ask
Zik
Nwafor Orizu
Alex Ekwueme
Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Ojukwu

they are expert asslickers

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Igbos. by oyoirabor: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Strikethem:
[s][/s]Trash as usual, all for like. Yorubas are also the people looking for abokis to kill in buses. Unintelligent balderdash. Well, ingrates must always be ingrate

Rant from a two face tribe that loves to hate ......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Holds Town Hall Meeting On Adequate Water Supply-StateRporter News / 2019 Presidential Election Manipulation Exposed / Eye Witness Report: Two People Ejected From The Plane Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.