Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success (35278 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success by Abiiiike(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Moreoffaith:

You haven't seen cat turn human before??

You have seen one before??
Re: Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success by dominion001(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
In Europe, u should have been in police custody by now for doing this.
Re: Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmm!am waiting for d murdered cat to turn back to his grandma.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success by OtemAtum: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Swanzi:

Yes am totally awashed with Christ
He’s my life and my soul.
I live for Christ and I die in Christ.
He’s the beginning and the end
Alfa and omega..
He’s the way truth and the light no one goes to the father,Except through him.
Am in love with Christ and am not
Ashamed of it bro..
Peace..

You're in love with a fictitious character. Goodluck to you as you wallow in the bandage of religion.
Re: Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success by ladyF(f): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018
I can't stop laughing!!! grin

Innocent cat fa!
Re: Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success by Babacele: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
Others are finding cures for diseases we are killing cats.....because they are witches.
This country will never be great.
Ever!
never will? very unlike MissRainew69. Don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire / T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.