Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens (33114 Views)

Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks / FG To Provide Free Internet Access To 10m Nigerians / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by elinocute: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Caring0:
Lmao just to monitor the activities of you Nigerians.
you just made a point
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by Witlee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mamimoe12:
I can top USA and Canada credit cards

Whatsapp me ±6043053538
I no understand this your number oo
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by celestialAgent(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Austin234:
Why are you pessimistic?

It is not about being pessimistic, it's is based on the reality on ground. If the government don't jeopardize it, the people will. Just Google and look at the current state of the wire barricade made my LASG. Nothing can work in Nigeria until we all improve on our maintenance culture.
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by thedondada(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
johnjay4u2u:
Wifi on
Auto connect

When is it coming to Ogbomoso?

When you don't have much data, you wish you had and dream of things you will download when you get it.
After you get access to free unlimited data, you end up seein you can't use much.
The euphoria is usually for the first week.

You ask how I knew?
I got access to 40gig per month and couldn't finish it in a week

You start downloading for the future, then you realise you haven't way he'd the stuff you downloaded 6 months ago yet you're still downloading.

You give up and enjoy.
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by Dayoara: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
That Ibadan part intrigue me most.... Can't wait for it.
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
And the worldwide data harvest goes LIVE...
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by Ranchhoddas: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
johnjay4u2u:
WLAN on
Auto connect

When is it coming to Ogbomoso?

When you don't have much data, you wish you had and dream of things you will download when you get it.
After you get access to free unlimited data, you end up seein you can't use much.
The euphoria is usually for the first week.

You ask how I knew?
I got access to 40gig per month and couldn't finish it in a week
I know the feeling.
You get tired of free internet after a while.
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by pushking(m): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2018
We don dey see the benefit for Unilag
God bless Google and Nigeria
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by tonio2wo: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
fortune1968:
Bad people like you always see negative things .so ,how will you see a very good president like pmb ? Never !

Because fools like you who have sold their conscience for peanuts still exist.
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Good one from them.
Re: 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens by fortune1968: 4:16am On Jul 28, 2018
tonio2wo:

Because fools like you who have sold their conscience for peanuts still exist.
Reasonable people know that pmb don't buy people .Genuine people are on his side cause of his hard work ,integrity ,single mindedness , and zero tolerance for corruption and stealing .Thieves hate him ! They only like their boss in thievery - Jonathan !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? / Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? / Gbwhatsapp Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.