Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice (520 Views)

GUYS, Have You Ever Had Issues With Cultists Before? (share Your Experience) / Three Killed In Sagamu As Opc And Cultists Clash. / 3 Killed As Cultists Clash In Eket, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Lightworker: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello Nlanders, I'd like to share in detail the inexplicable hostility I am facing in my vicinity right now; I need help, answers, advice, and whatever suggestions anyone can come up with because I am gradually losing my mind. It all started early this year, I began smoking weed to combat depression and whatever was bugging my mind at the time. Initially, I smoked only at work, because 'twas common among the workers in the factory where I worked, although I smoked mine on stealth for I was open minded, quite smart and I also didn't want the negative attention random people had about smokers. So... As time went on I got dependent on cannabis, that would mean smoking it outside of work but I couldn't smoke it at my house because I didn't want to disrespect my mum and other tenants. So, I found this uncompleted building within my street which I visited alone to smoke from time to time. I wasn't exactly a heavy smoker, a small wrap or two was always enough for me. On one fine day I was caught by some old men, they interrogated me firmly of which I answered every question intelligently, trying hard to dispel any wrong notion they might have of me. So... During the questioning session a Tall guy in blue came out of a bushy farm opposite where we stood, the guy joined the interaction stood for a while then asked me if I was a smoker, taking it from where the men left off, I nodded. He then asked me to follow him inside the bushy farm of which I did, he asked me not to fear I replied okay. On getting to the spot inside the bush, I saw 4 guys; all smokers, they welcomed me dryly, I shook hands with them and sat on a the building block they provided me. I bought weed worth of #200 for them. I smoked, and left feeling good as usual. So... I started frequenting the spot just to smoke comfortably, only to start hearing them always talking about guns, escape from police, cult wars, and what have you; I usually feel uncomfortable during those kinda discussions buh for the fear of not wanting to seem weak I just listened to them contributing nothing to the talks while smoking as fast as I could to hastily leave their midst, things went on like this for sometime. So... Over the weeks to come, They started wanting to get close to me, given the kinda person I am I can't allow that buh I didn't know how to tell them because deep inside I was really scared; I finally decided to stop going there once and for all. Now they're thinking I am a rival cultist or some sort of shiit but really I am not. Now they trail my steps, watch me all the time and all that. I am losing my mind, I dunno what to do, cause I am so afraid. It's getting pretty serious that I am even contemplating a run away scheme but I am holding a job down there, within the vicinity; so running away is out of it. I am considering meeting one of them to tell him who I am, a little about myself or anything he'd like to know. I have dreams, big dreams and cultism is the most senseless thing I can be thinking about right now. What are your suggestions biko? I stopped smoking already, not because of them though. It has served it purpose, and I don't need it anymore. Please, your kind opinions would be appreciated. Mods help me push this to the audience. Lala
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by OneStep3: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Lightworker: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
lipsrsealed
Anything on your mind?
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
LOL.

This is the main withdrawal symptoms grin grin
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by joy199(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
I'm not judging you, but you caused it, why would someone you are meeting for the first time asked you to follow him and you did and you kept on going there to smoke with them again now you are not comfortable with the words you hearing from their mouths. I don't think you should meet them to explain anything, anytime you see them around and they ask that they haven't seen you, just tell them you have being busy lately with work and your boss noticed you smoke and he is threaten you to stop smoking or you will be sacked. Try to avoid such people.
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by delugajackson: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
You are the cause of your own problems. What do you want us to do? Help you fight the cultists? Or should we send the Police, Airforce, and all the security outfits to your aid?

"You can't stay in the company of smokers and expect to smell like a basket of roses." In this case you're not only in the company of smokers, but cultists too. That automatically makes you a cultist by association. Anyone will think you are one of them, and before you know, you could be arrested for a crime you know nothing about.

I'm glad you came to your senses early enough, else you would have been initiated without delay.

Now, don't fret. Just know that you owe them no apology for not being a part of their company. Next time you meet anyone of them, act nicely. Greet and act jovial. Make your conversation very brief and go your way. Learn to keep eye contacts, look your demon in the eye. This will help kill your fears within. Lastly, be wary of certain people. Life has no duplicate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Lightworker: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL.

This is the main withdrawal symptoms grin grin
Withdrawal symptoms; Paranoid or what?
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Lightworker: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
joy199:
I'm not judging you, but you caused it, why would someone you are meeting for the first time asked you to follow him and you did and you kept on going there to smoke with them again now you are not comfortable with the words you hearing from their mouths. I don't think you should meet them to explain anything, anytime you see them around and they ask that they haven't seen you, just tell them you have being busy lately with work and your boss noticed you smoke and he is threaten you to stop smoking or you will be sacked. Try to avoid such people.
My undoing dear.
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
they dont withdraw easily like that. u suppose to be showing up there once a while and be buying things to the board, like paying all what they drink or smoke they will count you as bigboy aming them. cultist radarada wo niyen, i used to give them money here. i have one guy then that i use to give money and we met at a club 'he told me that i should leave in the next 20min and i came with a lady then we zoom off from the party, na the morning we heard say they scattered the party.
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
You have the power to make a choice but you don't have the power to choose the consequences of the choices you made.

I done talk my own!

Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nothing bad in ur rugged wanna be attitude.. But u can't be what u re not..

If I be u, I go just dey go my normal business, when they see see me and asks me why I no dey come around again, I go just tell them say I no dey that level again firmly and bodly.

Do not exhibit any atom of fear on u..

Sometimes show dem love, homeboys deserve love (no do am out of fear, but do am like say u come from the streets)

If love no dey tell em say u no hold love..

No try speak slang u know nothing about..

And lastly, since u know them, they won't do much to u..

Last last.. use ur head
Re: Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice by Lightworker: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
krattoss:
Nothing bad in ur rugged wanna be attitude.. But u can't be what u re not..

If I be u, I go just dey go my normal business, when they see see me and asks me why I no dey come around again, I go just tell them say I no dey that level again firmly and bodly.

Do not exhibit any atom of fear on u..

Sometimes show dem love, homeboys deserve love (no do am out of fear, but do am like say u come from the streets)

If love no dey tell em say u no hold love..

No try speak slang u know nothing about..

And lastly, since u know them, they won't do much to u..

Last last.. use ur head
Thanks bruh. Them dey monitor me like mad, that's the most scary part and they are passing the wrong info to other cultists in the area. Can you imagine.

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why The NLC Suspended The Ongoing Strike / Security Cameras / Hybrid Group Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.