Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ahmed Musa Appreciates Fans As Goal Ranked 8th Best At The World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahmed Musa Appreciates Fans As Goal Ranked 8th Best At The World Cup (262 Views)

"I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Appreciates Fans As Goal Ranked 8th Best At The World Cup by shemzy99(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigerian striker, Ahmed Musa took to Instagram to appreciate his fans for voting his goal as the 8th best goal at the just concluded 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Ahmed Musa whose goal against Iceland was recently named at the 8th best goal at the World Cup with Pavard Benjamin bagging the prize for the best goal of the tournament.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/ahmed-musa-appreciates-fans-as-goal-ranked-8th-best-at-the-world-cup/

(1) (Reply)

At 3am Ifu Was Playing Nawa O. / How Do I Know When I Am Forgiven? / Fashion Week Fight: Nicki Minaj Listens To Rumored Cardi B Diss Track (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.