Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

"Nation Wide Open Art By Benny Odumu" Bags The Best Initiative/empowerment Progr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Nation Wide Open Art By Benny Odumu" Bags The Best Initiative/empowerment Progr (238 Views)

Understanding Anti-static Bags: The Importance Of Proper Electrostatic Discharge / Poly Mailer Bags: The Ultimate Guide To Shipping Your Goods / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Nation Wide Open Art By Benny Odumu" Bags The Best Initiative/empowerment Progr by Manfabulous7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
"Nation Wide Open Art By Benny Odumu" Bags The Best Initiative/Empowerment Program Held In Port Harcourt

The 2017 Open Art with Benny Odumu, which was held in the city of Port Harcourt has been a great source of empowerment to many youths, and as well individuals residing in the city. Youth Empowerment has been a major factor in Port Harcourt City and Nigeria at large.

The Benny Odumu Nation Wide Free Graphic Design/Enterprise Development Training, which is set to hold in all cities and states in Nigeria has been a blessing to several lives. The Free Training which began in the city of Port Harcourt and then moved to Bayelsa and other States has been marked the best empowerment program ever held in the city of Port Harcourt.

While speaking to beneficiaries of the Open Art, they all gave testimonies of how the program has helped them in making a living and been self employed.

DelightMary Overare said:
Open Art was an experience that challenged me and opened my heart to the ease and possibilities of graphic design. But much more than that being in such a free and open environment with creative minds in interaction, called out to the creative part of me beyond only graphic design. Even though I had challenges with my system, by sitting in class alone i was able to learn enough to do my first design ever. And i knew the design could be better because as I did that i began to think design and my imagination increased and it made me happy. I will treasure that design because of the story attached to it. And I will keep growing to create more excellent designs. Open art has given me a much needed push.

Torddy Barry
It has been d best session ever with #openArtBennyOdumu, helped to initiate an addon to spice up my career. Also learnt how to give out to others. Smiles all ....
continue reading ..
[url]https://www.manfabulousblog.com/2018/07/open-art-by-benny-odumu-bags-best.html
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

We Build Tanks, Soundproof(gen), Trailer Beds, Mobile ATM Compartment / Business Intelligence In 1 Minute: Business Lesson In Politics As Party Defectio / Dixcover Farms Delivering Irish Potato Nation Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.