Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Child Naming In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Child Naming In Islam (6575 Views)

Etiquette Of Child Bearing And Naming In Islam / Palm Wine In Islam / Ruling On Naming A Daughter After Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Naming In Islam by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarahade:

Exactly not everyone has it including you. You think coming on line and asking silly questions will make you enter alujannah.

I've seen people misleading others with evil hadith and I know what I'm saying next thing op will create another silly thread If it's ok to eat before noon or how many times should he feed.

What has naming a child got to do with hadith or if the father dies they will go and ask him what the name of the child is in the grave.

Nairaland is not the place to ask questions go to your imam. We have lots of terrorist and boko haraam people here.

can you pls explain what you mean by the word "" evil hadith"""
Re: Child Naming In Islam by sarahade(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
horlarwumhe:

can you pls explain what you mean by the word "" evil hadith"""

Mtcheew.
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2018
sarahade:

Mtcheew.
oponu
u are actually a bastard
Re: Child Naming In Islam by sarahade(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
horlarwumhe:

oponu

u are actually a bastard

Apoda
Only a bastard will know one.
Weyrey
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Empiree:
It is his opinion. There is nothing wrong with naming your child Nurdeen, Muyideen etc.

Recall that Abdul Qadir Gilani's full name is Muḥyī-al-Dīn Abū Muḥammad b. Abū Sāleh ʿAbd al-Qādir al-Gīlānī al-Hasani wa'l-Husayni.

And tell them who Abdul Qadir Gilani really is. So Just because he is named Muhyi-al-deen makes the name not disliked?

I dislike this your kind of soofee ideology!
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Empiree: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

And tell them who Abdul Qadir Gilani really is. So Just because he is named Muhyi-al-deen makes the name not disliked?

I dislike this your kind of soofee ideology!
Go and change his name then. Nonsense. You are wasting your time on silly things. Your opinion was glean from others' opinion. Why do you want to enforce yours on others?

Sheikh Jilani(ra) was a true pious muslim of hanbali madhab. Isn't sheikh Muhammad ibn abdul wahab nicknamed mujaddid - revival of din similar to muhyildin. Same meaning isn't?. So what's your problem?
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Empiree:
Go and change his name then. Nonsense. You are wasting your time on silly things. Your opinion was glean from others' opinion. Why do you want to enforce yours on others?

Sheikh Jilani(ra) was a true pious muslim of hanbali madhab. Isn't sheikh Muhammad ibn abdul wahab nicknamed mujaddid - revival of din similar to muhyildin. Same meaning isn't?. So what's your problem?

I am not against the Sheikh cos truly he is as you said but what u soofees claimed on him. I have no problem and i stand with my opinion that those names are disliked.
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Empiree: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I am not against the Sheikh cos truly he is as you said but what u soofees claimed on him. I have no problem and i stand with my opinion that those names are disliked.
Thank God it is your opinion, and your opinion is next to zero at the end of the day grin

And I know you have no problems with him because he was on Hanbali madhab but he was Sufi.

What Sufis say about him is btw him and the Lord and you people aren't in the position to determine that. One thing however is sure, not everyone who claims to be Qadiriyya is truly on his tariqa. That's common sense just like Tijjaniya.
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Empiree:
Thank God it is your opinion, and your opinion is next to zero at the end of the day grin

Never my opinion and of cos my opinions doesn't count. Just as we are to avoid exaggerations to the Prophet, we also should avoid exaggerations among ourselves. Who can be Shams al-deen (Sun of Islam)? who can truly be Muftau al-deen (Key of Islam). Anyways i don't expect you soofees to understand exaggerations. Soofeesim is all about exaggeration of Prophet and Sheikhs!

Empiree:
And I know you have no problems with him because he was on Hanbali madhab but he was Sufi.
Soofism back then wasn't as it is with you guys today. Oju ti la!

Empiree:
What Sufis say about him is btw him and the Lord and you people aren't in the position to determine that. One thing however is sure, not everyone who claims to be Qadiriyya is truly on his tariqa. That's common sense just like Tijjaniya.
We know he is free from what most of you ascribe to him. We ask Allah to forgive him and others you have taken to the level they never belong!
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Empiree: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Never my opinion and of cos my opinions doesn't count. Just as we are to avoid exaggerations to the Prophet, we also should avoid exaggerations among ourselves. Who can be Shams al-deen (Sun of Islam)? who can truly be Muftau al-deen (Key of Islam). Anyways i don't expect you soofees to understand exaggerations. Soofeesim is all about exaggeration of Prophet and Sheikhs!

Soofism back then wasn't as it is with you guys today. Oju ti la!

We know he is free from what most of you ascribe to him. We ask Allah to forgive him and others you have taken to the level they never belong!

So the prophet (saw) and the ummah didn't know what they were saying when they gave sohaba nickname such as "faruk-din" (the one who distinguishes truth from falsehood) to Umar and Ali(ra). Isn't Allah The Distinguisher?.

Kontinu
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Empiree:
So the prophet (saw) and the ummah didn't know what they were saying when they gave sohaba nickname such as "faruk-din" (the one who distinguishes truth from falsehood) to Umar and Ali(ra). Isn't Allah The Distinguisher?.

Kontinu

Al-Farook and not Farook-din as you claimed!

I know Al-Ameen, As-Sideeq, Al-Farook, Dhū al-Nurayn,...
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Empiree: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Al-Farook and not Farook-din as you claimed!

I know Al-Ameen, As-Sideeq, Al-Farook, Dhū al-Nurayn,...
smh...if you read details of the Hadith, nabi(saw) said Ali is farook of Islam. What's that?. Did he need to put them together before you see through?.

See how your opinion and whoever you got that opinion of yours from is crumbling?
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Empiree:
smh...if you read details of the Hadith, nabi(saw) said Ali is farook of Islam. What's that?. Did he need to put them together before you see through?.

See how your opinion and whoever you got that opinion of yours from is crumbling?

Bring the hadith, the Sabab of the hadith and it's reference here let's dissect it! grin (Authentic Hadith pls)
Re: Child Naming In Islam by Empiree: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Bring the hadith, the Sabab of the hadith and it's reference here let's dissect it! grin (Authentic Hadith pls)
You said you know. So help yourself nau cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed / Should Sahih Hadiths Really Be 100% Accepted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.