Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (104219 Views)

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by ademasta(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Darvid(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Like uncle like nephew.. all the Adelekes are useless and olodo.. Call this one PENDING SENATOR

Am so sorry for you because you only know about the dancing senator. Go and search about Deji Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
At least this man get result. Whether na just 1 'F' or na pending. I know of somebody wey no get WAEC and is still ruling. If you know, you know...
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ipob, come and defend One of your gods. cheesy

You even placed the picture of a man without certificate.

You fall my hands. Buhari supporters and dullness.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by raphyco(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
chisos
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by bowei(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
I wonder who posted this, it obviously a fake results whichever quarters released it. Edge was part of oui state in the so called year, and there nothing like senior school certificate exam till 1990 in Oyo state then, so guys get your facts right and let kick all this fraudulent opporturnist out of office.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Nfora: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
AdeolaOmoOba:
At least this man get result. Whether na just 1 'F' or na pending. I know of somebody wey no get WAEC and is still ruling. If you know, you know...

if you know not,you know not.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by nonizy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Like davido like uncle......buhari gene

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wow shocked

The baśtard flunked every single subject shocked And he claims he's a Ph.D. So what the hell has he been doing in the US all these years?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by delpee(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
The document doesn't appear genuine.

Still surprised that there are doubts about his qualifications. Very unlike the Adelekes who are known to be well read...at least late Senator Isiaka and Deji Adeleke.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by rock003: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Failure in losers party.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be disappointed in Johnnyessence for deceiving them that failure adeleke will win osun for corrupt PDP.

N.B.
For those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra asking buhari to show them his own.
Buhari has show them the same result from his school with A and B all through.
So my guy is not a failure like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra

You've suddenly found your voice again. When buhari's stupidity was reverberating here yesterday, you were too dumb to say a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Mofe72: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Failure in losers party.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be disappointed in Johnnyessence for deceiving them that failure adeleke will win osun for corrupt PDP.

N.B.
For those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra asking buhari to show them his own.
So my guy is not a failure like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra

Oh STFU!! He’s the same as Buhari. Till tomorrow we’re not sure if your president has school cert.
All of them are rogues and failures
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Mofe72: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
It’s forged. There was no ‘State of Osun’ in 1981.

Osun State was created in 1991
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by gabbasin: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
this can't be wasc certificate but a testimonial
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by ohduz1988(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
No wonder. Davido inside poster. Hope this wont bring osun backward

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by mikolo4us: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fucking better than Resultless Buhari
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Tosyn99(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator ademola adeleke keep triumph over his enemies. when the Lord is involve in one case, forget all things will fall in place . distinguushed senator ademola adeleke have received the certificate of return. so keep your hate coming. it never stop me from dancing to victory.
Mr man, there are some things you still don't understand yet, I see the way you are blindfolded and your dogmatic following of this your candidate, if I may ask why you have been giving all these sycophantic praises to this man, probably because he is from your town or whatsoever, I am very sure no reasonable reason.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by klax(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
After all he released something though I don't understand the pending stuffs I'm seen but he released something.

Pls apc tell Buhari to release something too we have be waiting for him since 2015.

Pls tell Adeosun to kindly release her NYSC cert pls original.

Good night.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by TGM2015: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
The result as shown does not have any elements of fake in it. Most points raised to discredit the released STATEMENT OF RESULT are baseless and may possibly be coming from those indomie generation who never know what statement of result looks like as they checked their results online.

The facts are that all schools their customised preprinted STATEMENT OF RESULT and BROAD SHEET as sent by the examining body (WAEC/NECO) for all examination taken in the school. To gain admission to Higher institutions in those days, you must have a stamped and signed copy of both. There is no way you can know your result unless through your statement of result except you want to wait until 3-5 years when the original certificate will be issue.

For every issued statement of result, it bears the CURRENT information about the school (name, location, date, etc), the student's examination details, the candidate's results as contained in the broad sheet, DATE OF ISSUANCE, and the school seal/stamp.

If you doubt this, go to your secondary school and request for the two, compare it to this and that of Buhari's results as released online.

However, the result may not be for the said Senator but until he appears in court and present a contrary certificate, this certificate cannot be considered fake. Who knows if he has resit for another examination after failing at his first attempt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by opribo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
This type of people again
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Onyemize4(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
softmind24:
He was busy dancing when others dey study their book

He has money what about you ���
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Failure in losers party.

N.B.
idiotic pigs of buhari
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Floricalcium: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians are wise. I don't believe this. Voice of Jacob,hand of Esau.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by ezigr8(m): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Fake or genuine, it's left for the court to ascertain.

Just chilling watching the drama as it unfold.

No need to worry about people who are not concerned about me but their selfish self.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by StJasper(m): 2:09am On Jul 27, 2018
This is gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by biggie73(m): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2018
What is this nonsense? Statement of results since 1981? This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by ddeola: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2018
NIGERIANS ! See what your senator called a certificate. shocked shocked shocked

Even a mushroom college will not grant him admission.

It's obvious the man na thug. PDP kontinuuuuu, there is God o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by onyxo76(m): 6:36am On Jul 27, 2018
No wonder say dancing around the man sabi

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by godwingold(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2018
AyoolaIgwe:

ha! what type of grammatical blunder is this! do u want to suffocate us with ur cut & nail English! Oya tell me what makes your English better than his f9? ITK
You don't need to write about how poor his grammatical expression is because you are not different from him. Is "Oya" an English word? Were you not taught that every sentence should start with a capital letter?
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Tosyn99:

Mr man, there are some things you still don't understand yet, I see the way you are blindfolded and your dogmatic following of this your candidate, if I may ask why you have been giving all these sycophantic praises to this man, probably because he is from your town or whatsoever, I am very sure no reasonable reason.
it is none of your business if i support him ok. so leave me alone. the Lord that started the victory dance will end it in praise. distinguish senator ademola adeleke is our governorship candidate. me and my household has our votes. well wetin i know jare. let me come and be going.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by godwingold(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Since Osun state was created in August, 1991 but this result has been claimed to have been issued in 1981 bearing "State of Osun," there is no doubt that this result is fake. Additionally, the withheld results in 1981 may not remain withheld till now. The original result should make things clearer. Besides, it is possible for someone to sit for the exam again in another school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.