Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Send Ur Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Send Ur Cv (5211 Views)

Leave Ur Cv With Gtb / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Ur Cv by tadebajo: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2007
i work with first inland bank HR (RECRUITMENT & SELLECTION UNIT) AND I AM READY TO HELP THE 1ST 5 TO SEND CV TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS ANYTIME I INFORM THE HOUSE OF A TEST. SEND TO (tadebajo@yahoo.com). Hon. Tope Adebajo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Send Ur Cv by ifylove505(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2007
Sir, i thank God for kind people like you that have made up their minds to assist job seekers.I pray sir that the Almighty God would prosper you and lift you higher than exepected in life.Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Send Ur Cv by luciaa(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2007
Thank you so much for the information. God bless u
Re: Send Ur Cv by punch(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2007
Thank you so much for the information.
Re: Send Ur Cv by babyfaze09: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2007
Thank u for this selfless service.

God bless u.
Re: Send Ur Cv by tipsydude(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2007
@tadebajo
I wuld like u 2 know dat most nairalanders do appreciate d efforts of d likes of u.pls do keep up d selfless service.i do believe dat d best service one can render is d service above self.we all will be lookin out 4 more info 4rm u.remain blessed.
Re: Send Ur Cv by dafidixone(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2007
Dear Hon.,

Because you have done this, your generation shall continue to receive favour from God the Almighty all the day of their life. So it has been written in heaven.  God is already working on your own problem too. And heaven is now open to you in every area of your endeavour. In the name of Jesus christ I pronounce all this to your life.

David
Re: Send Ur Cv by dafidixone(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2007
It must be noted David is not a beneficiary in this offer.

Thanks.
Re: Send Ur Cv by jukehinde(f): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2007
hi tadebajo, thanks so much fr the info. God bless u real good and keep on doing the good work knowing that your reward is soon to come. i guess im not among the first five, but there's no harm in trying.
Re: Send Ur Cv by EstyE(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2007
thanks so much sir, may god bless u.
Re: Send Ur Cv by manakims: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2007
may almighy God reward you.from Akeem
Re: Send Ur Cv by fredosky: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2007
God bless you and your family for this kind gesture
Re: Send Ur Cv by Fredaogb: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hon,
Thank you for the great opportunity,Though i am sure that i cannot be among the 1st 5 but i hope that u would still consider us if it is within ur reach
Thank you
Re: Send Ur Cv by sshhoollaa(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2007
Thanks so much.
God Bless you real good.
Re: Send Ur Cv by escobar(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2007
sir, u are already blessed for this kind gesture.keep the fire burning,
Re: Send Ur Cv by aydott(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
I so much appreciate people like you.
If many were to be like this, then the world will be more convinient for us.

Thanks .
Re: Send Ur Cv by nikky007(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hon. sir,
may God reward you in abundance for choosing to help youths without jobs. Please keep it up, it is a calling from God.
Re: Send Ur Cv by bruce(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
Good to know that the Good Samaritans of old still exist in our generation: People who on their on volition take the pain and dam the consequences just help people out of their difficult situations.

The promise of God is that: I will bless you and you will be a blessing onto others. It is one thing for God to bless you and another for you to bless others.

Sir, since you have come to this realization, and decided to fulfil your own part of that promise, your expectations in Life will never be cut short. Your joy will know no bounds and God's shower of blessings will never cease to fall in your life and generations of your descendants.

God who made you to make this declaration, will be faithful unto you to fulfil it.

Thank you and remain bless.
Re: Send Ur Cv by idumah: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2007
men u r just the man. 10x
Re: Send Ur Cv by oniororo: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
When you try to remove boarding on some people's neck, know that God is also making a plan of success for you and for this you have done, may God visit you at the very need of yours amen.
Re: Send Ur Cv by REMIS(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2007
Dear Hon. Tope Adebajo,i don't know how to thank you but the almighty God will see you through in all your eandevours.Once again,the sky shall be your limit.Thanks a Billion times for the info but i am begging you to help as much as possible.Your reward is in HEAVEN.
Re: Send Ur Cv by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2007
Nairalanders, how gullible are you? Somebody just comes up with a story and you have already started thanking him. Let's not our desperate job search becloud our sense of reasoning and judgement. You don't send your CVs to whoever. Why is he using a yahoo ID? It does not reflect the position he claims to be occupying at FIB! Be wise.
Re: Send Ur Cv by chiomaj1(f): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2007
thanks 4 the help and may the good lord
bless yu in all yr endvr in life
Re: Send Ur Cv by monnie(f): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2007
Thank you so much, but I got the message late, I hope I would still be given consideration. I sent my Cv to your box, thank you.
Re: Send Ur Cv by bruce(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2007
I hope am not getting anything wrong here. The man says "any time I inform the house of a test" and some people are already forwarding their CVs.

The man box go de jampacked b/4 anything happens.

@Fynewaka
You maybe making sense, but I believe he knows his capacity to have made such an offer. He may chose as well not to use his company's site for security reasons; like people are already flooding his box with CVs. If that were to be his company's site, don't you think it has some implications?

If then he turns out to be fake. I think it is better we leave that to God to decide what to do to him, after all these good wishes.

One love!
Re: Send Ur Cv by Aneef(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2007
I think we should always take precautions on all that we do in the cause of looking for job. One thing that I know for sure is that what will be will surely be,so guys be cautions.May God deliver us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Send Ur Cv by Hman(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Thanks for your kind effort. Keep it up.
Re: Send Ur Cv by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2007
Do you know there is so much harm one can cause with another person's CV? I can also come up with such information asking for CVs as well.
Re: Send Ur Cv by Rukkyj(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2007
THE THING IS THAT THE GUY MAY HAVE IT IN MIND TO PRINT OUT THE CVS OR SEND THE SOFT COPY FROM HIS BOX. REMEMBER HE SAID JUST THE FIRST FIVE.LETS NOT TRY TO FRUSTRATE HIS KIND GESTURES.
LEST I FORGOT HE SAID WHENEVER HE GIVES A GO AHEA, AND IT SO SURPRISING THAT SOME HAVE ALREADY SENT THEIRS. ABEG MAKE UNA TAKE AM SUFRY
ONE LOVE[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Send Ur Cv by FemiA(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2007
Hello,
I still feel we should not under estimate the information given by our friend working in First Inland Bank. The guy might not want to disclose his official email address. I had an oral interview and a computer-based practical test last week with the bank. Funny enough, the advert was sent to nairaland by a good samaritan who works there and the person used her yahoo email address instead of the official email address to post the advert. I got there only to find out it is an advert from First Inland Bank. Please let us be careful the way we pass judgement.
Re: Send Ur Cv by derblunchy(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2007
Mr tadebajo,thanks for ur kindness nd i pray God will reward u.u r one in a million
Re: Send Ur Cv by yuddie25(f): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2007
hon Tadebajo,thank you. God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Millions In Cabbage Farming,shortest Agric Investment Ever! / Recruitment Exercice In Zenith Bank (experienced) / Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.