Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress (5251 Views)

Take Gov. Diri Out Of Our Avowed Decision To Seek Redress, MEND Fires Sahara Rep / APC Lied! Our Convention Wasn’t Marred With Vote Buying – PDP / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by afroniger: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
By Gbenga Olarinoye, Osogbo

Seven aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Osun state in Saturday’s governorship primary of the party have faulted the processes that led to the emergence of Senator Ademola Adeleke.

The aspirants, including the second runner off, Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, Professor Adeolu Durotoye, among others in a press conference in Osogbo, unanimously demanded that the National Leadership of the party should rescind it’s decision on the nomination of Senator Ademola Adeleke as flag bearer of the party.

They accused the leadership of the party of carrying on with outright impunity unabatedly, contrary to the earlier promise to change the old pattern of operation the party is known for.

The group whose press statement was read by Senator Akinlabi argued that the figure of 1562 votes allotted by the 5-man electoral panel to Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, was wrong, saying the actual figure was 1690.

“Contrary to the promise made by the new leadership of our party, the reign of impunity appears to have continued unabated with the way and manner the primary election in Osun State was conducted.

“The exercise was regrettably marred by gross violations of that Electoral Guidelines issued by the National Working Committee as well as outright manipulation of the results of the election in favour of Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke in a manner suggesting that he was the favoured candidate of some powerful individuals in the top echelon of the PDP.

“We make bold to say that Senator Adeleke did not in fact score the highest number of votes in that primary election, having polled a total number of 1569 as against his major opponent, Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, whose actual votes at the point of sorting was 1690”, they resorted.

In his remarks, Dr Akin Ogunbiyi expressed hope that his mandate would surely be reclaimed. Ogunbiyi who said that only party that can restore the hope of the people of Osun is PDP, said he would not leave the party.

He said: “We are not leaving the party under any guise, we believe in the leadership of the party, we will together fight this cause to uproot the bad government of APC in the state. “Let me say emphatically that the only party that can restore the hope of the people of Osun is PDP”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/osun-2018-pdp-aspirants-insist-primary-election-marred-with-irregularities-call-for-redress/

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Niyeal(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Osun State Deserve A Good Manager, Not A Spoilt Brat Who Find It Difficult To Pass O Level Exam. Na Dancing Infrastructure Be This Oo.
Wow I Am Ftc
Show Me Love With Like.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by BruncleZuma: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

When you still have goats mixed in with your sheeps...
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by veekid(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Marred for an olodo dancer

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by lazynairalander1: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
The struggle for power!

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by yjgm(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
PDP in trouble. Na Wa. What an alternative

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by hushshinani(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
you cannot manage your home but you want to govern a State... are you guys mad??

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Cladez(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
All I have to say is

THE DRAMA CONTINUES
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
sad cool cool
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Meajor(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
well I think Dr. Akin has a better chance of winning d governorship election than adeleke..... reasons is that adeleke rode of d death of his brother to clinch that position and so far... to me oh it looks like greed........ Well I feel like dropping this for someone... sorry oh... but..

People may walk out on you, but God will always be standing at that door! You are never alone!

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by moscobabs(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nobody can cheat anybody from Ileogbo town except the person is ready to be disgraced.

Adeleke should better withdraw from contesting or else all atrocities committed by him will be exposed.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by blazer2018: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Sirpaul(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by ybalogs(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
More troubles for Adeleke....
The lawyer of Senator Ademola Adeleke presented a testimonial date 24th July 2018 at the court today but the primaries was held on the 21st July, 2018 so what documents did he present at the PDP screening committee.....half dumb!
Forgery/Pejury loading....

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Haykay2talk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
We hear you
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Paulfroshman: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by ybalogs(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
4601CE:
grin grin[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
this BUS has been sinking since 2013 nah, e never sink finish?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
ok
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by bedspread: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Davido your Uncle is in Trouble Ooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by sureheaven(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
It’s a pity these are the type of people leading us in Nigeria.
No WAEC result and he still rigs primary and PDP if forming good opposition.
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by aoukane(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about our Mobile Ponds

1. What makes Chuvaak Mobile Ponds different from other ponds?

Answer:
- Chuvaak Mobile Ponds is manufactured with standard measurements, dimensions and materials
- Chuvaak Mobile Ponds do not rust
- Our competitors sew their ponds with treads but Chuvaak Mobile Ponds are sealed with industrial sealing machine
- Other mobile ponds have 4 support stands, at best 6 but Chuvaak mobile ponds have 12 support stands.
- Chuvaak mobile ponds

2. Why are Chuvaak Mobile Ponds premium than the other ponds?

Answer:
- Chuvaak Team used more materials to build our mobile ponds
- We seal the ponds with industrial sealing machines
- We used quality materials which are more thicker than that of our competitors

3. Why must I buy from Chuvaak? 
Answer:
- We offer additional free service to ensure that the Farmer is successful 
- Installation is free
- We offer free extension service

To order, please call 08036339673 / 08167675704

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by AgroNG: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nice

God be praised. Its been a great 2018 so far. If you are not keyed into the agro revolution going on now, what are you waiting for? Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? 2018 is almost over. Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make extra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income?

I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 20-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call or Whatsapp me directly 09090907136

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra income farming is my prime concern.
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by uba1991: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
this ipob party can never change from their old ways.
GOD BLESS BUHARI/OSINBAJO

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sen. Adeleke is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Omojolaray(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na so one babe tell me sey she forget to carry yam from my house sey she get egg for her house �
Re: Osun 2018: PDP Aspirants Insist Primary Marred With Irregularities, Seek Redress by Johnnyessence(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/osun-2018-pdp-aspirants-insist-primary-election-marred-with-irregularities-call-for-redress/
they keep hating him and creating hatred for his candidacy, but at the end, distinguished senator ademola adeleke keep triumph over his enemies. i really love the way the increasing his popularity. As it stand, he is the pdp governorship candidate, and he has collect his certificate of return. they should keep it coming jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What You See When Election Is Approaching In Nigeria (Photo) / President Buhari Resting And Chilling At His Residence In Abuja (Photo) / Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.