Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Barrister Bilyaminu Lukman Resigns Post Of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Bilyaminu Lukman Resigns Post Of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast. (422 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Salihu Lukman Resigns As APC Governors Forum DG Over Convention Controversy / Buhari: Bilyaminu Usman, Adamu Ciroma Found Honourable During Military Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barrister Bilyaminu Lukman Resigns Post Of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast. by Butterflyle0: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Resignation from the Post of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast.

In line with the new development in the Nigerian political atmosphere and for the betterment of our people at the grassroots. I Barrister Bilyaminu Lukman Maihanchi tender my resignation from the post of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast.

My loyalty remains with APC and president Muhammadu Buhari. I'm calling on our
teeming supporters to be resilient in this trying moment. Victory is ours and will surely be ours.

Re: Barrister Bilyaminu Lukman Resigns Post Of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast. by bedspread: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Barr. You are On Probation for 2yrs

Are u Resigning due to non- Confirmation of your Position or What?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Bilyaminu Lukman Resigns Post Of Legal Adviser Kwankwasiyya Northeast. by pyxon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hausa people know how to score cheap political points

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Look Into Niger Delta 13% Derivation / Choosing Oshiomhole As Chairman Saved APC – Okorocha / Saraki Won’t Resign, Misau, Ibrahim Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.