Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (235313 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
chibu4u2:

very likely u will get the same state. if you notice your call-up number didnt change so from past experiences u'll get the same state.
rather than abscond from service, try working with credible source for reposting to other states before or after camping. also how did you revalidate as there were no link for revalidation?

There is, once you click on the link to register
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by chibu4u2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
lomaxx:

Ok
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by chibu4u2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
lomaxx:

Ok
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by CODEEATER(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please where can i do my online registration in lagos..

I am new to lagos..currently around opebi area, where can i do my registration in lag??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Yes4pastor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's good, I love that.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Darwinthegreat(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
When does registration for batch c start?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kinzation(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Darwinthegreat:
November
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 1:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Registration has started for this batch and i am not ready to register, can i just skip registration and register some other time? Hope it will have no effect?

and also.. i got this from NYSC website

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2018
CODEEATER:
Hello.. Please i hav some issues i would like some one to help explain to me..

1) So i initially registered for batch C (November) but recently discovered that my name has been uploaded and can go for B stream 2..but i still wish to wait till November batch, what do i need to do now?

2) as registration starts today , what are the things i will need to register?

3) wheb does the said registration end?

Just wnt to b sure so i don't make a critical error...

I still intend going in November not now..

So someone with credible info please assist..
the best thing for you to do is register now but don't show up in camp if deployed... This way you are sure of going by November... If you wait till November before you register you may go January.... Hope you understand
oluwaemmanuel:
Registration has started for this batch and i am not ready to register, can i just skip registration and register some other time? Hope it will have no effect?

and also.. i got this from NYSC website

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2018
I don't understand this NYSC stuff again, has mobilization already been done for batch C?, if not, when will it commence.
Some one enlighten me please.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
please the cafe that registered me did the thumb printing first and now it isnt bringing up the payment PORTal anymore after i completed the registration. what do i do please.. i dont want to go through the stress of going down to school for call up letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
countdown to November batch c...Cant wait any longer
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Darwinthegreat:
mobilization/submission of senate list starts October, registration starts November

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:
please the cafe that registered me did the thumb printing first and now it isnt bringing up the payment PORTal anymore after i completed the registration. what do i do please.. i dont want to go through the stress of going down to school for call up letter
login to your dashbord. You will see a link for making payment
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Aspireahead:
login to your dashbord. You will see a link for making payment

Another issue is the registration isn’t finished saying slots are not available in states
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Who else is experiencing this problem of No available slots in states please what do I do
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Darwinthegreat(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Alexiz101:
mobilization/submission of senate list starts October, registration starts November
thanks, much appreciated
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:
Who else is experiencing this problem of No available slots in states please what do I do
it means those states have been picked. Just select other states, then redeploy once you are in camp.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
GentlePEACE:
it means those states have been picked. Just select other states, then redeploy once you are in camp.

I haven't picked the States at all.... and pls how do I go about the payment
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:

I haven't picked the States at all.... and pls how do I go about the payment
i will advice you start afresh with the registration to see the payment portal.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
GentlePEACE:
i will advice you start afresh with the registration to see the payment portal.
I can't create 2 accounts... I already submitted
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:

I can't create 2 accounts... I already submitted
i thought you said you are yet to select your state. Can you go to old threads of Nysc and 'mention' anyone for assistance.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:

Another issue is the registration isn’t finished saying slots are not available in states
sorry, I don't understand you. Is it that you are not seeing some of your prefered states or what?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Xtaar(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
I love the info
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aspireahead:
sorry, I don't understand you. Is it that you are not seeing some of your prefered states or what?
No state is seen at all when I want to select...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:

No state is seen at all when I want to select...
Then you might need to contact NYSC. Goodluck
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
kinzation:
Guy's get in here
If you know you're aspiring to go with Batch C let's gather here .....

Name/Moniker
School
Course studied
States you which to choose..

And please if you know you've graduated but just decided to go with the last batch you're welcome too....

Leggo!!!!
Modification by the moderators.
Promoting whatsapp group Is highly prohibited on this board and forum wide .
We shall also not condone any form of illegality (this thread and others on this board are not for NYSC state of deployment relocators, redeployers as well as medical certificate of fitness advertisers/sellers ) and any form of spamming by all resident marketers.

Thanks for your understanding.

Adebayo
University of Ilorin
Mathematics
Plateau State

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by fowoyokolawole(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Booked
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Giba(f): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
November issa goal.. can't wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.