Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250198 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all
Yokiti: You can also be part of the prospective 2015 Batch A corpers on the thread below. Thanks www.nairaland.com/1895871/prospective-nysc-2015-batch/653

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by podosci(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
For Abuja corp members that participated in the INec training, Go to karu Inec secretariat for your training allowance
NB...Its 1500 per day, making a total of 4500
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sleekyonyx(f): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!
Weldone dear!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka I mailed sidmach but no response I mid your help plz
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oga sodiqyinka,God bless u bro,still waiting for your reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
eassht:
Please let me know what the problem is again. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
eassht:

I have d issue of incorrect matriculation no
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
ik4life:
Oga sodiqyinka,God bless u bro,still waiting for your reply
Send me the right JAMB reg number.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
eassht:

I have d issue of incorrect matriculation no
Your jamb reg number please.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

92626887IJ
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks for the help so far sir, The jamb no of a handful of some of us in my dept was swapped at the point of sending details to NYSC. We are able to view our details on the Senate list with the wrong no displaying. Been trying to rectify mine before registering, went to school UI as u advised. I was told at the SA building today that the corrected list has Been sent. The issue now is that some of us having issues with wrong jamb no have registered nd have gotten their call up no. the difference They noticed is change in dob.Just wanna ask if I should follow suite or wait till when the wrong no would be rectified.
Thanks in anticipation
Cc. doublezero07 tolustx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
CC:SODIQYINKA,

AFTER A WEEK OF NO RECORD FOUND ON THE NYSC WEBSITE , I FINALLY SAW MY NAME, BUT THE STATUS ON IT SAYS CANT REGISTER, DUPLICATE MATRIC NO, HELP ME OUT SIR, MY JAMB REG IS 92069972AJ
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emma4eva(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sir sodiqyinka, I haven't gotten feedback from u, u
confirmed my jamb reg no but am still unable to
register, pls help my matter, am begging u. jamb reg :
92979688FD
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
06169002BD(bd)
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bennygreat1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Bro... Good Evening Sir.. Thanks so much Ooooo,but they duplication of matric numb and can't register online.. Plss help Ooooo... I knw the person using my Matric numb but I hope it still can be corrected.. My Original matric numb is: 180320.. The person using mine has a Matric Numb of 180942.
this person is just above me ooooO. Wit surname ODUNOKU and mine is OGHENEKEVWE.

Hope there's still help for me
Cc: Sodiqyinka.. Help oooooO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by morkjy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

pls, i also av issues wit wrong jamb no, i cldnt register because of it
wrong jamb:92916395ae
correct jamb:92916395ag
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
eassht:

92626887IJ

here is my details bro
institution:bayero university
matriculation no:edu/09/Spe/00313
date of birth:3 Feb 1992
name:Ibrahim Aisha maidoki
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
bennygreat1:

Bro... Good Evening Sir.. Thanks so much Ooooo,but they duplication of matric numb and can't register online.. Plss help Ooooo... I knw the person using my Matric numb but I hope it still can be corrected.. My Original matric numb is: 180320.. The person using mine has a Matric Numb of 180942.

Erm, mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or better still, if you are based in Lagos you can go to Sidmach office in Ikeja to lodge this complaint. It can not be done from the HQ. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
My man pls help, am Ononiwu Jasper from FUTO, tried registration online but my jamb reg no has been used n the jamb reg no given to me was also incorrect.
Wrong - 89233380BA
Correct - 82905722EJ
PLEASE help me in Gods name please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
morkjy:

pls, i also av issues wit wrong jamb no, i cldnt register because of it
wrong jamb:92916395ae
correct jamb:92916395ag
Mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com. They will rectify it for you. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
bennygreat1:

Erm, mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or better still, if you are based in Lagos you can go to Sidmach office in Ikeja to lodge this complaint. It can not be done from the HQ. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by morkjy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

thanks so much
av sent a mail though bt dy avnt responded
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
They don't reply there mail that is the problem... Pls help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
06169002BD(bd) this is the right jamb reg no Sir Cc oga sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Thanks for the help so far sir, The jamb no of a handful of some of us in my dept was swapped at the point of sending details to NYSC. We are able to view our details on the Senate list with the wrong no displaying. Been trying to rectify mine before registering, went to school UI as u advised. I was told at the SA building today that the corrected list has Been sent. The issue now is that some of us having issues with wrong jamb no have registered nd have gotten their call up no. the difference They noticed is change in dob.Just wanna ask if I should follow suite or wait till when the wrong no would be rectified.
Thanks in anticipation
Cc. doublezero7 tolustx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chiefbamo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Evening sodiqyinka,I know my wahala has been much,but hopefully this would be my last time,I just need you to Clarify this issue,sometimes last week,you told me my jamb no 92721315EF ws on the nysc data base,then yesterday,you said I should confirm the mat no used in my school,which I've done and I was told my name was omitted on their own list due to negligence,how come my jamb no is on the data base?hope if I have to wait for batch B,I won't be having any issues.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hopez456:
Thanks in anticipation
Cc. doublezero7 tolustx
Follow suit sir. Go ahead with the registration. All other errors would be corrected in camp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
chiefbamo:
Evening sodiqyinka,I know my wahala has been much,but hopefully this would be my last time,I just need you to Clarify this issue,sometimes last week,you told me my jamb no 92721315EF ws on the nysc data base,then yesterday,you said I should confirm the mat no used in my school,which I've done and I was told my name was omitted on their own list due to negligence,how come my jamb no is on the data base?hope if I have to wait for batch B,I won't be having any issues.
I doubt they didnt send that name. Maybe it was included in the e-masterlist n left out of the hard copy. It won't affect you come October. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
cc: sodiqyinka
oga mi ema binu si mi o.
i know you might have felt God has delivered u 4rm me...but e remain small sir. I ve explored all the option you gave me. mu issue still persist.
my sch claim to ve sent but sidmach claims otherwise. Now our sch is saying somfin like batch B.
i have missed two batches already sir. Please you are my last option.

dont know what way u can help me out. Please sir.
Emmanuel.....i'm sheyman4phy class and course mate.

wrong jamb reg: 929808250dh
right jamb reg: 92980825dh
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
cc: sodiqyinka
cc: doublezero7
cc: tolusx

I have finally found my name on the senate approved list but the jamb registration number was not correct and it shows " Reg. Number Does Not Exists in JAMB Database(You cannot register, Contact your Institution)" Pls any hope for me
this is the
correct jamb number 92043107JE,
wrong jamb number: 9204310TJE
matric: 2009/0859
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
ik4life:
06169002BD(bd) this is the right jamb reg no Sir Cc oga sodiqyinka
Noted. Would get bk to u tomorrow. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I doubt they didnt send that name. Maybe it was included in the e-masterlist n left out of the hard copy. It won't affect you come October. Cheers
Oga say something to me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.