Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

'the Most Beautiful Girl In The World': Angelic Five-year-old From Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'the Most Beautiful Girl In The World': Angelic Five-year-old From Nigeria (977 Views)

Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Most Beautiful Girl In The World': Angelic Five-year-old From Nigeria by edward1984(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
A five-year-old girl has been dubbed the 'most beautiful in the world' after a photographer shared snaps of her on their Instagram account.

Jare, from Nigeria, was photographed by Mofe Bamuyiwa who shared three stunning portraits of the girl on her Instagram account last week.

The images see the child posing in a simple setting showcasing her enormous eyes and perfectly smooth skin as well as her impressive head of hair.

Captioning the photo Mofe writes: 'Oh yes she’s human ! She’s also an angel!

'I could have made her smile and make her laugh out loud but I put her in their natural moments for us to see through their eyes !'

Fans have been quick to praise Mofe's portraits of the child with the first of the three images amassing 16,000 likes.

The second two portraits also received plenty of praise from followers who were 'enchanted' by the child's looks.

Mofe surprised some of her followers while describing her process behind the photograph admitting she wanted the child to look 'more adult'.

Captioning the first portrait she said: 'The opportunity came and I had to take a bold step to express my ideas of how I want to take portraits of kids.

'I want to portray the interception between her childhood and adulthood so both stay timeless!'

She adds: 'Posing them as adults ! Was my trick to create it a timeless portrait!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5994311/Little-girl-dubbed-beautiful-world.html

Re: 'the Most Beautiful Girl In The World': Angelic Five-year-old From Nigeria by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
chai, too pretty. her future don set. enof endorsement deals grin
Re: 'the Most Beautiful Girl In The World': Angelic Five-year-old From Nigeria by FidelPerez(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Very beautiful
Re: 'the Most Beautiful Girl In The World': Angelic Five-year-old From Nigeria by dazzlingd(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Too much editing making her look like a cartoon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenter And Model ,emilia Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping / See What Native Doctor Did To This Woman Will Make You Cry Everyday / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Flaunt Their Curves In Sexy Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.