Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN (33292 Views)

UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
A female thief has been arrested at a female hostel of the University of Benin, UNIBEN, Ekenwan campus. She claimed to be a student of Novena university, Delta State.

According to reports, there have been many recent cases of theft in the hostel. Just three days ago, a student reported that her laptop and phone were stolen, overnight, from her wardrobe.

However, this morning, laptops, phones and a hand bag got missing inside three different rooms and an alarm was raised. That was when a student said she spotted a girl with tinted hair, leaving the rooms.

The gate to the hostel was promptly locked and a search was initiated. The suspect was eventually found inside the common room and apprehended. She later confessed to the many thefts.

According to the hostel occupants, the suspect, who claims to be a student of Novena university, goes around telling people that she’s a fresh student of Uniben with no hostel space to stay and that they should please accommodate her for the night.

Once taken in, she strikes by going to surrounding rooms, very early in the morning, to steal, especially when the occupants have gone out to have their bath.

She was later taken to the security office at Ugbowo, Uniben.

https://lailasnews.com/female-student-from-another-university-caught-stealing-in-uniben/

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Merimental(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
dis one really mean Bizness....ar all d students in her own school Broke already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by LuciferChristi: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Trust girls to overdo their own. Look how they stripped her down to bum shorts to reveal her football legs.
grin

Now boys, take a look at all the girls in the pictures above.

Observe...

What do you see?

Stretchmarks, cellulite, discoloured skin, blackened knees, deformed limbs, disproportionate torsos & ugly faces abi? Not one with flawless smooth skin.

These same hags will take filtered pics & upload for you on Instagram & you will stupidly part with all your earnings even selling your father's land in the process.

Give yourself a brain.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Estellar: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
This ur story get k-leg o. She stole stuff at ekenwan campus, y take her to ugbowo campus security office when there's one in ekenwan campus?

3 Likes

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by emeijeh(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
What's with the present sir pose?

Was it a roll call for thieves? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by ObaKlaz: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
I just knew it had to be in Ekewan campus! All those lame security men there are useless, dem Igben, Ikpomwosa and the rest. Na to dey shine torch for my face wen I dey nack babes for either TASA Secretariat or dark theater hall dem sabi... Jealous old folks cheesy! Dem nor dey secure anything, in fact na students dey secure dem!
Mehn, I got fond memories of my student years at Ekewan campus!!

Shoutout to Dr. Daniel Ekhareafor, Dr. Wilfred Oyegun, Dr. Ambrose Uchenunu and Mr. Apughe Mudiagha, if y'all reading this. GOD BLESS YOU, SIRS.

...and to that yeye lecturer, SunnyLove, I still blow that yeye Blessing (abi na Theodora she call herself) well well, before I pass am give u. Ozwor man!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by jazinogold(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
j
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by HotMario: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Inter-University thief.

16 Likes

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Issafela: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
HotMario:
Inter
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by BruncleZuma: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by PointZerom: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ngeneukwenu why?

1 Like

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Jamie1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Blame it on Bubu
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Foreign based thief!
See crowd on top her like people wey wan vote!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Macnnoli4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nawa oh. Somebody came to play away match. If it was in market place now, you would be lynched or disgraced.
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by LuciferChriisti: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
That must be pocohantas.

1 Like

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by ofuonyebi: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
kai fine lady...are you trying to study "undertaker-stealing"?

sorry...this course no dey Uniben....check up next time at "ipob int,Unibado"

1 Like

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
What did she steal....... ?
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
they should smack her smelly bleached ass

all this Bleep my haters. I don't have time for broke ass niggars girls

1 Like

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ah think she is a transferrd thiev oooooooooooooooooo

who knows whether is i.t she came to run
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by BOOMnaija(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
If it were oau, she would av undergone d epic maximum shishi

1 Like

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Olodo24: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Don't know if I should be crying or laughing
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
A lot of cases like that are being reported daily. I remember some guys in the hotel who would sneak into the room in the midnight to cart away electronic gadgets and other valuable things. The dawn is already cast for him, he should bear the consequence.
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Merimental:
dis one really mean Bizness....ar all d students in her own school Broke already...
lol u actually believe she's a student of the school claimed?cheesy. Fact is she might not even be a student.

3 Likes

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jesus this girl brought laptop for me to buy at ring road last week

I burst the laptop and found out that the owner of the laptop is goodness

I discharged her

she told me her name is Chioma that she came to visit her friend at ugbowo that gave birth

I checked the laptop Dell, something red in color and told her it's not hers and I left

She claimed her sister gave Her

I told her your a street girl, so rest, I sharp pass you

The laptop she brought to sell belong to heinritta goodness

My second guy even collect the babe number as she claim say Na ugbowo she dey

I be wan set her up for ugbowo but she escaped

she told me she came from asaba

11 Likes

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by englishmart(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
she's beautiful..
Black is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Merimental(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
lefulefu:
lol u actually believe she's a student of the school claimed?cheesy. Fact is she might not even be a student.

abi

2 Likes

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
What could have led her to this kind of disgraceful act? I wish I could help her
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Focusmind: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigeria university environment is usually nothing to write home about. Always looking like a refugee camp. In education,especially quality education, environment matters a lot. Look at the environment and the quality of people shown there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Erums(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I just knew it had to be in Ekewan campus! All those lame security men there are useless, dem Igben, Ikpomwosa and the rest. Na to dey shine torch for my face wen I dey nack babes for either TASA Secretariat or dark theater hall dem sabi... Jealous old folks cheesy! Dem nor dey secure anything, in fact na students dey secure dem!
Mehn, I got fond memories of my student years at Ekewan campus!!

Shoutout to Dr. Daniel Ekhareafor, Dr. Wilfred Oyegun, Dr. Ambrose Uchenunu and Mr. Apughe Mudiagha, if y'all reading this. GOD BLESS YOU, SIRS.

...and to that yeye lecturer, SunnyLove, I still blow that yeye Blessing (abi na Theodora she call herself) well well, before I pass am give u. Ozwor man!!!

Baba u still dey Para for the man
Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by Seun(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
If they didn't find any of the stolen items in her possession, I would maintain that she is innocent until proven guilty.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN by LuciferChristi: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Seun:
If they didn't find any of the stolen items in her position, I would maintain that she is innocent until proven guilty.

"She later confessed to the many thefts".

Too much money no go let you calm down & read.

Alaye na play o... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court / SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.