Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week (26116 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by gwmlogistic: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Say bye bye to any political ambition you have. We remember vividly how you rode on Sai baba campaign to power. Even if you plan to return as governor how do you plan to fight Gobir, Wamako, the federal might and cult like followership Buhari commands in the sokoto?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by AngelicBeing: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by codedguy1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Must he announce that he wants to defect?

So that APC chairman will do his Nicodemus visit before next week.

Defect already let us know where you belong.

Make sure you defect with the party structure oo.

Jubrin needs to go back to Daura grin
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by lastmessenger: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki, tanbuwal, kwakwanso,atiku, moghalu,Donald duke are all far better than buhari and why people have refused to see that is what I don't seem to understand. We have given buhari a chance and we have seen what he is capable of and his best is not good enough for Nigeria.
It is time for the mantle of leadership to change hands. We would continue to try until we get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Kewtt: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Holocene:

Am I the only one who saw this?
And you think the FG is not complacent in the killings around the country by fulani herdsmen

”Tambuwal’s cattle-breeding policy in Sokoto is said to be offensive to a federal government that is determined to set up cattle colonies

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by ChristianNorth: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
He is not defecting because he wanted to. He is defecting because the Presidency prefer herdsmen to technology driven cattle breeding.

What sup with Buhari and cows?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
who wants to perish in a sinking ship?
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by pyxon(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
codedguy1:
Must he announce that he wants to defect?

So that APC chairman will do his Nicodemus visit before next week.

Defect already let us know where you belong.

Make sure you defect with the party structure oo.

Jubrin needs to go back to Daura grin

You funny
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by frankwyte: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
akeentech:
In as much as I don't want Buhari to win next general election but all these defections are for the politicians personal gain.
people like Tambuwal has demonstrated that being a northern Muslim doesn't have to mean being daft, foolhardy and nepotist like Muhamadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by sureheaven(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
������
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by amanze2020(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Record this day. If Sokoto State the home base of Sultan whom international communities including British government respects much than the president of Nigeria, defect to another party, then the ruling party should forget about 2019
If you know you know.........
For now, as far as Nigeria politics is concern.......Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto, ex-generals and formal presidents have links and connections internationally more than the incumbent president.
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Bruemath(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by brightpeters4(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please all these guys wining FTC how do you guys do it?
Please answer cos your brother and friend needs to know and win too
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
He is preparing for medicals at pdp fc next week. lmaooooo APC losing midfielders and some strikers like never before.... lol transfer market is hot.
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by akeentech(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
frankwyte:
people like Tambuwal has demonstrated that being a northern Muslim doesn't have to mean being daft, foolhardy and nepotist like Muhamadu Buhari.

What this has to do with defection?
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Klington: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sombori pls eep apc

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by frankwyte: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
akeentech:

What this has to do with defection?
He knows what is good for country even though he seem to be his brother. simple
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by okerekeikpo: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist, he is going back to Daura in few months time
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by otokx(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Thought they said he had already defected, why is he wasting time?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Adebowale89(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tolexander:
This man's prophecy coming to pass, though I'm not his fan and supporter.

which man prophesy? Nigerians and spiritual attaché

I don't care about anyone that defect to PVC sef. all I care is about average Nigerians mentality if they want buhari who had no mission to take Nigeria and Nigerians to greater height to continue
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by ud4u: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
The judgment has just began
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by rickyrex(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
frankwyte:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/tambuwal-to-defect-to-pdp-next-week/
lol he is seeking for the highest bidder to stay with. Why making such announcement. E concern me before
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by luizpippo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Holocene:

And you think the FG is not complacent in the killings around the country by fulani herdsmen

Bro, not only you o, Infact that is all I am seeing. Like, the presidency is angry he is doing something that will make people to really reject their planned cattle colonies
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by thayora: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
what kind of trouble is this now? how do i sell my 3 containers of brooms that i order from china for 2019 campaign and election since everybody is decamping now. sad
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by luckihy: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
amanze2020:
Record this day. If Sokoto State the home base of Sultan whom international communities including British government respects much than the president of Nigeria, defect to another party, then the ruling party should forget about 2019
If you know you know.........
For now, as far as Nigeria politics is concern.......Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto, ex-generals and formal presidents have links and connections internationally more than the incumbent president.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Buhari is a former president too. He has the so called links you mentioned. By the way it is "former" not " formal" presidents.
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by GistFullGround: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What happened to this week?

[img]https://media1./images/b61b55887a9f82134e1534b0f8650eab/tenor.gif[/img]

He is giving room for Oshiomole to beg the more

Then after decamping, Oshiomole will start to insult him

APC style!!!
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by valx2: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
SINCE THIS WEEK, NA SO SO DEFECATION DEFECATION I DEY HEAR.. NA WAOOO.. APC NA TOILET? cheesy grin
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Montalo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigeria Senate's Transfer market is Open....

15 Senators left their former clubs APC fc after a torrid 3 seasons at the top level....

Meanwhile, 2 strikers left APC fc for ADC in a bid to seek for playing times....

8 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 strikers also Left APC fc to PDP fc after they allegedly fell out with their newly signed Head coach, Adams Oshiomhole....

However, the no-nonsense newly signed coach has issued a stern warning to the misfiring left winger, Chris Ngige , warning him to watch his back.

The captain of APC fc, Bukola Saraki is now sitting on the fence and hoping to force his move immediately the transfer window opens in September 23.

Painfully, A prolific defender, Shehu Sani who played a key role in the APC's cup winning 3 years ago failed his medicals at his new Club and his contract was terminated..... Hopefully, they might loan him to SDP fc by next season.

Finally the owner of APC fc, Buhari has refused to involve himself in any signing of new players especially after they won a local league in Ekiti state recently..

More details to come shortly......!!!
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by EnaibeSam: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
With all these defections, it will be very easy for Buhari to win 2019 election. Because they are all defecting for personal selfish interests. All of them want to win PDP presidential ticket, of which only one person must win. After which losers will defect to another parties again to get the ticket. At the end, we may end up having more than ten heavy aspirants, and this will give Buhari a smooth ride to his second tenure victory.
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Lomprico2: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
My man!! grin
Re: Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week by Nfora: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Holocene:

Stupid commentary.

Herdsmen have been killing people since 1999 or earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Holds Maiden Meeting In Egor LGA, Benin City, Edo State (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Covers ThisDay Style / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.