Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes (24031 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB / Veil Banned In FUNAAB University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Wizaugpet(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by DoTheNeedful: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Moji12:

If you lived in the female hostel then, I should know you too.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Moji12(f): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

If you lived in the female hostel then, I should know you too. I'm 2007 set.
no I did not, I lived off campus, camp precisely.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by DoTheNeedful: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Moji12:
no I did not, I lived off campus, camp precisely.

Okay cool
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by yusman14(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
Only in OAU you will read to fail. In that school it's not about reading you must be a genius. I mean you and the lecturer must be at the same level.
u ar correct bro...white house proffs get mad questions lyk...i read frm any angle,area....OAU questions ar not smilling @all...despite dat gurus dey lyk
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by XVIER(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
yusman14:
u ar correct bro...white house proffs get mad questions lyk...i read frm any angle,area....OAU questions ar not smilling @all...despite dat gurus dey lyk
I always feel for those doing white house courses even yellow house sef that's MTH... Even the mighty ones are falling to the lecturers there. You just have to be on same level with those lecturers if you want to do excellently well.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by yusman14(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
I always feel for those doing white house courses even yellow house sef that's MTH... Even the mighty ones are falling to the lecturers there. You just have to be on same level with those lecturers if you want to do excellently well.
i am an 100l engineering student..i destroyed yellow house..lol..@least i passt MTH101 test by God's grace...phy was ok 2...but chm ehnnn...dey du me strong tin...and it was chm i read most...but av highest in phy101...white house...chai
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by XVIER(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
yusman14:
i am an 100l engineering student..i destroyed yellow house..lol..@least i passt MTH101 test by God's grace...phy was ok 2...but chm ehnnn...dey du me strong tin...and it was chm i read most...but av highest in phy101...white house...chai
grin wish you all the best bro I finished this year February.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by yusman14(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
grin wish you all the best bro I finished this year February.
ok bro....
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by princessthosin(f): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2018
FUNAAB, my alma mater
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by mayprince(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=yusman14 post=69766016]i am an 100l engineering student..i destroyed yellow house..lol..@least i passt MTH101 test by God's grace...phy was ok 2...but chm ehnnn...dey du me strong tin...and it was chm i read most...but av highest in phy101...white house...chai[

"i destroyed yellow house"... hmmm,I hope you don't carry that mentality around most especially in your future mth courses,go check 201 results (the result is still there as at now).....chaiii,come see how tsunami it was,they made us feel brainless

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by ifiokjohn(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
XVIER:
na same thing we dey talk. Dem be genius you can't compete with them
wow! well we are all geniuses in our own way na

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Registration is on

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by yusman14(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=mayprince post=69783547][/quote]you ar right bro.tankx i wil chang.....i actually saw d results even d corrections..but y is it dat yellow house lecturers feel happy if dere student fail woefully??
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by yusman14(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=mayprince post=69783547][/quote] ou ar right bro.tankx i wil chang.....i
actually saw d results even d corrections..but
y is it dat yellow house lecturers feel happy if
dere student fail woefully??
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Uchenaija: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Liposure: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2020
princessthosin:
FUNAAB, my alma mater
hi
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by broisrael(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / ASUU Turns Down Invitation By FG For Talks / Kaduna State University Students Protest Hike In Tuition At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.