Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Forex And Binary Trade Scams - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex And Binary Trade Scams (991 Views)

Join This Group To Get 100% Accurate Binary Trade Signal / Learn Forex And Binary Trade / Want To Make 100% Monthly Profits From Binary Trade? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex And Binary Trade Scams by Ebi4life: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
I want to use this opportunity to notify us of the current method scammers have adopted in Scamming people of their money all in the name of Forex trade or binary trade. They usually come to nairaland and other social media platforms claiming that they are professional traders and that they have developed some strategies of winning in forex and binary. Some even profess to be account managers. If you send money to them to trade or manage accoint for you.I bet you, that wwill be the end of your money. They will stop receiving your calls and even block you. They are very many in nairaland. Please I have been a victim of it several time. Some of them sounds very genuine and some will even tell you that they are pastor. One even told me that he is a deeper life member and that if he scam me he should die young, after getting the money they will disappear. Be very careful.
Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by chiboy441(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ebi4life:
I want to use this opportunity to notify us of the current method scammers have adopted in Scamming people of their money all in the name of Forex trade or binary trade. They usually come to nairaland and other social media platforms claiming that they are professional traders and that they have developed some strategies of winning in forex and binary. Some even profess to be account managers. If you send money to them to trade or manage accoint for you.I bet you, that wwill be the end of your money. They will stop receiving your calls and even block you. They are very many in nairaland. Please I have been a victim of it several time. Some of them sounds very genuine and some will even tell you that they are pastor. One even told me that he is a deeper life member and that if he scam me he should die young, after getting the money they will disappear. Be very careful.

Good advice. All the same, they will only hook those who like fast money. Above all, why binary options? That is shit that doesn't exist under trading. Is a confirmed modified Loto. Don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by donqx: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
binary is real and forex is real.the guy above isn't aware.get it right.

but binary and forex are for professional traders and they also lose money too just like stocks. binary and forex are being regulated for years.these are no mmm or whatever hyip you thought they might be.

the mistake you made is falling into pit .you shouldn't send anyone money to trade for you.even stock required physical monitoring not to talk of virtual trading.

you should watch videos of binary trading online and trade yourself on demo for long before going live.you can take months to practice several stetegies.be smart .be wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by Ebi4life: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
donqx:
binary is real and forex is real.the guy above isn't aware.get it right.

but binary and forex are for professional traders and they also lose money too just like stocks. binary and forex are being regulated for years.these are no mmm or whatever hyip you thought they might be.

the mistake you made is falling into pit .you shouldn't send anyone money to trade for you.even stock required physical monitoring not to talk of virtual trading.

you should watch videos of binary trading online and trade yourself on demo for long before going live.you can take months to practice several stetegies.be smart .be wise
. Thanks
Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by bravomd(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op is very correct

Though I use a foreign and reputable account manager just that their website don't accept Nigerians so I end up using vpn bitcoin or perfect money to send and receive my payments.

Only God can deliver Nigeria. Just wish I was never born a Nigerian.
Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by Nightmareo07: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
bravomd:
Op is very correct

Though I use a foreign and reputable account manager just that their website don't accept Nigerians so I end up using vpn bitcoin or perfect money to send and receive my parents.
Only God can deliver Nigeria. Just wish I was never born a Nigerian.

grin
Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by bravomd(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nightmareo07:

grin

grin parents indeed
Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by Nightmareo07: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2018
bravomd:

grin parents indeed

Lolz which people are u talking about though.
How much do they pay
Re: Forex And Binary Trade Scams by bravomd(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lolz which people are u talking about though.
How much do they pay

Not that much but depends on your total invest over a period. I added my whatsapp my profile buzz me

(1) (Reply)

Please What Good Business Can I Invest 2million Naira / A Business Idea With 50k / Food Support International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.