Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One (1722 Views)

I Want To Make Money Online With My Phone Pls Show Me How / Please I Need Advice On This Two Phone / I Wan Buy New Android Phone, Pls Suggest Me Latest Trending Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls na beg I day beg if u have phone u are not using help a brother with one
Contact me 07064670475 if God is laying it in ur heart to help
Thanking u in anticipation
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by chiboy441(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
EngrWorldbest:
Pls na beg I day beg if u have phone u are not using help a brother with one
Contact me 07064670475 if God is laying it in ur heart to help
Thanking u in anticipation

The one on the line 07064670475 isn't working ?

11 Likes

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
chiboy441:

The one on the line 07064670475 isn't working ?

Is working boss that my number maybe u drop ur number I will call u tanx
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by chiboy441(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
EngrWorldbest:

Noted.

1 Like

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by iamdebby(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
EngrWorldbest:

you still did not get chiboy441 subtle message?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by cooliyke: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
I have a Nokia touchlite I don't use

1 Like

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by AgroNG: 2:04am On Jul 27, 2018
chiboy441:

Noted.

Are you sure that one has sense? He was even proud to admit it was working. Thieves everywhere. angry angry angry

God be praised. Its been a great 2018 so far. If you are not keyed into the agro revolution going on now, what are you waiting for? Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? 2018 is almost over. Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make extra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income?

I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 20-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call or Whatsapp me directly 09090907136

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra income farming is my prime concern.

3 Likes

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by johnmartus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided wonder shall never end cheesy
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by coolie1: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
AgroNG:

Are you sure that one has sense? He was even proud to admit it was working. Thieves everywhere. angry angry angry

haba na this guy did not steal anything, he is only begging

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Jacobx007: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
I believe this guy is seriously in need of a phone, I wish I can help at d moment.

2 Likes

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
AgroNG:

If you are penniless and tight fisted and you see someone who is generous and willing to help, must you abuse the begger to dissuade the person.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Tjohnnay: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
9ja juz tire me evrytn dey always lead to insult and argument

Person dey beg una for phone if u can’t help why not ignore

Must u insult him??

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by lenghtinny(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
angry

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by lenghtinny(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
EngrWorldbest:

So you can't even decode his comment angry

You are indeed world best.

7 Likes

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by carlcar2012(f): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
wish I have
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Erums(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Anoda beggar busted
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Masanto: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
I have infinix to give u but you will fix the charging port

3 Likes

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2018
Masanto:
I have infinix to give u but you will fix the charging port
Thank bro... Pls drop ur number so that I can contact u sir
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Masanto: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2018
EngrWorldbest:
Thank bro... Pls drop ur number so that I can contact u sir
Email me from here
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2018
AgroNG:

God be praised. Its been a great 2018 so far. If you are not keyed into the agro revolution going on now, what are you waiting for? Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? 2018 is almost over. Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make extra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income?

I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 20-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call or Whatsapp me directly 09090907136

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra income farming is my prime concern.

Pls sir did I stole from u...... Y calling me a thief.. If u can't help let those who are ready to help do sir

1 Like

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2018
Masanto:

Email me from here
I have sir
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Masanto: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2018
EngrWorldbest:
I have sir
Replied
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Masanto:

Replied
Check ur mail sir
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by EngrWorldbest(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2018
@Masanto God bless u....sir, God will continue to send helper to u sir.. Am very grateful sir

I can't do but also thank those who call me a thief @ AgroNG and those who call me OLodo @iamdeddy.... Becoouse We still need foolish people like u on earth..
So continue to be foolish.....

@lalasticla, seun, mynd44 pls help me close this trend
Masanto has done it... Boss u 100 much

1 Like

Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
What of d one u re currently using? No b phone?...... U even giv phone number 4 som1 to call u sef. Oga u need brain surgery coz e b like say dis ur own de misbehave like some tecno phone. Abeg.....even if na madpesin brain u fit get abeg make em upgrade ur own embarassed neva mind,i get one iphone x picture 4 my phone that one go do u
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by Shakadesi: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
itel P32 for sale. Working perfectly, just 2weeks old.
1GB, 8GB. 4000mah 5.5HD screen Dual rear camera Fingerprint scanner Android 8.1
Price N18.5k
Call me on 0.9.0.99.677.869 for face-to-face transaction
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by chiboy441(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
iamdebby:

you still did not get chiboy441 subtle message?

I guess he understood.
Re: If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One by saxby(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
the spark 2 goes for 36200, its a great device .i will advice you get yourself one.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean U.S. Used Iphone 7 128gb For Sale / The Only Way To Messages Yourself On Whatsapp / Top 10 Best Oppo Android Phones - Oppo Phones Are Better Than Infinix!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.