Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... (790 Views)

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Enraged Over Her Inability To Graduate / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Enraged Over Her Inability To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... by mekuso89(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
DMW Boss and loverboy, Davido has reacted to a report by Vanguard that his girlfriend, Chioma’s parents are angry she is yet to graduate from the University because of her relationship with the him.

Just as the singer’s girlfriend, Chioma advised people to keep shut if they don’t know the truth about stories.

Davido took to his twitter account and simply wrote ;

I just dey observe

Re: Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... by SniperSmurf(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Her business. Why can't these haters mind their business.

Re: Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... by GloriaNinja(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided WHAT IS HE EVEN OBSERVING?
Re: Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... by Luukasz(m): 4:43am On Jul 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHAT IS HE EVEN OBSERVING?

Another lady he will dump the dumb igbo girl for immediately he discovers that her time and usefulness has expired undecided
Re: Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... by Luukasz(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Her business. Why can't these haters mind their business.
Absolutely its her life her business but why do you care about her haters or whoever it is that loathes her when its also her business.

I understand there's too much confusion in the country, so aint surprised you confused.

I will advice you to get a rest and you'll see that brain function well like never before

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!10 Nollywood Actors Who Are Also University Lecturers / Davido Registered for NYSC to join politics - Tunde Ednut (Video) / Teen Actress, Regina Daniels Attempts To Break The Internet With This Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.