Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

A PTC Site That Pays You To View Ads - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A PTC Site That Pays You To View Ads (414 Views)

Online Paying Survey Site That Pay To Paypal Or Payoneer / Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? / Android Apps That Pays You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A PTC Site That Pays You To View Ads by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
This site pay you to view ads on their platform. Make extra money through referrals. The more ads you view, the more money you make.
http://emimoney.bid/2402346445094/
Re: A PTC Site That Pays You To View Ads by Atekha99: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Greetings to anyone reading this message
I am Atekha by name and I am here to let you know of how Dr Leetu helped my dying mother from her cancer that almost took her life
This was like a joke not until everything started falling part. Dr Leetu saved us and gave my Mother his Medicine which took only 3 weeks to work and my mother was cured of spinal cancer and now she's okay ,for and sound
Contact Dr Leetu for your treatment
Be it

HIV
Cancer
Hypertension
Genital Herpes etc
Contact him on Drleetu99@gmail.com
I hope and pray this information helps someone out there.Share until you save a soul.

(1) (Reply)

Earn As You Recharge / Digital Marketing Training Opportunity For Lagos Residents / Apply Now: Vodstra Limited Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.