Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,909 members, 7,838,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Davido Calls For Prayers Over His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls For Prayers Over His Life (264 Views)

Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Calls For Prayers Over His Life by 4Ebiscoo: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Popular singer, Davido has called for prayers over his life as he is set to release another hit music.

The singer took to his Twitter page on Thursday to reveal that he has just finished recording what perhaps will be his biggest hit in his music career.

Davido, while sharing the good news on his page, also begged his fans to pray for him as what is coming will change his life for real.

“Keep me in your prayer I might have just recorded the biggest feature of my career that can literally change my life.

“And also I finally got a release date for ‘NWA BABY’… clear your playlist!! Daddy coming!!,” He posted on Twitter.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/davido-calls-for-prayers-over-his-life.html

Re: Davido Calls For Prayers Over His Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2018
...........in Jesus name we pray.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Allegedly Kill Man Over Refusal To Pay Bribe In Anambra / Cee C Receives Death Threat / Wizkid Teases Release Date For His Upcoming Album, 'made In Lagos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.