Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Social Anxiety Disorder. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Social Anxiety Disorder. (627 Views)

What Is The Remedy For Social Anxiety? / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Anxiety Disorder. by bineesaa: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2018
I've been suffering from social anxiety disorder for over a decade now and it has cost me a lot of opportunities in life. I've read countless articles, videos, and books to help combat it but all my efforts have proven futile. A sad reality with mental health problem in this part of the world is that it doesn't get proper recognition and a simple google search on SAD will show you there are over a 1000 cases in Nigeria each year, and this got me thinking, I'm not alone and I seriously think if I could meet people who share the same ordeal as me I wouldn't have to be awkward or socially anxious around them and slowly but surely we will eventually overcome our anxiety together, cos a sad part of having SAD is that you have a really small circle of friends and life really isn't worth living if you aren't surrounded by people (or friends). So I decided to start a WhatsApp group, a support group if you may where we can share helpful tips with one another and perhaps someday organize meetups. You can join the group through this link [url]/6YwegQZsKMr8oXsz683Llq[/url], please only join the group if you have SAD or could offer anything helpful to people with SAD. Thank you.

PS: I seem to be unable to post the link to the group, if you're intereted in joining the groups send me a message or mail through my profile and i'll send you the link.
Re: Social Anxiety Disorder. by bineesaa: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Social Anxiety Disorder. by Dotunopa: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Poster: The link isn’t working, I also have social anxiety disorder and it would be good to join your platform
Re: Social Anxiety Disorder. by kokowe(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2019
I have social phobia right from childhood. I will like to join if the group still exist.
Re: Social Anxiety Disorder. by faceland: 10:55am On Jun 20

(1) (Reply)

Man Know Thyself - ABC Strength / Man’s joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Las Las Challenge: Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.