Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson (17511 Views)

Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Sirpaul(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
look @ her unloven face

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by jojo17(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Wicked woman, wicked mother, wicked mother -in law, wicked grandmother. Wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by BIXYBABE: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2018
wicked woman

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by onward4life(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2018
To some

Revenge is peace
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Na them. Northerners are dragging our nation backward. What sort of fuckery is this? This woman lacks sense to think.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Auxtin85(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Buhari sister

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by amendara1: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2018
God please separate us from Fulanis, they are vampires full of evils always thirsty of blood.

This is wickedness of the highest level.
That's y I used to say Bible is complete., a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by eyinjuege: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2018
It's obvious how evil some MILs can be. You killed your son's progeny all to prove a point to your DIL? You can imagine the evil she will do the DIL if she could.
End time grandma.
Children are not safe anywhere again o.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2018
There are no two ways to say it, she is BIPOLAR
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by uvalued(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69739957:
Wicked winch
from katsina like PMB a wizard

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Omeokachie: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Libyans sef

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by notoriousbabe: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Haboki no get value for life

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Icecreamy: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
stane007:
A 55-year-old woman from Katsina State, Aisha Ibrahim, who killed her grandchild by throwing her into a well, has been arrested by the Niger State

“I told my husband to tell his son to divorce his wife but he did not listen to me. My daughter-in-law is fond of insulting and assaulting me all the time and the only way I could pay her back was to tie her daughter with the rope and throw her inside a well to die so that she will equally feel the pains and agony I have been going through.

“We have been living in peace as one big family before my son married her; I have 12 children and all of us are living in one compound; she cannot come from somewhere to destroy the family I have suffered for years to keep, it is unacceptable,” she explained.

https://lailasnews.com/katsina-grandmother-throws-grandchild-into-well-to-teach-daughter-in-law-lesson/

"One big family" my foot. Very very bad mentality.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by mamaafrik(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
thisbone that look like those succumbes in "The mummy return",policeoooooo,she needs to be taught a lesson too
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by DJInfluence: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hector09:
Fear north
More like fear humans
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by egojeny1(f): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some MILs can be so wicked eeh. Spits. Pls wives, don't ever agree to stay with ur husbands in their family houses. The love that will be shown to u can never be equal. If there's any disagreement they will say is u, if ur husband buys anything for u, come and see jealousy and envy.
I repeat, never ever stay with ur husband in his family house.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by SisiStar007: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Anger?A temporary madness...
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by smyo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fulani's are heartless

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by AmiableG: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
She is a monster.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by TrumpDonald2: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just imagine how she looks at 55? Wickedness no good.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by frozen70(f): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mumu mother in law, so you think you are doing your daughter in law

You are actually punishing your son who pregnanted her

Idiotic mother, is it a new thing to you that when a woman comes into the family due to marriage
Family settings will change
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Euhedral(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Almost all the bad news seems to be coming from Niger State these days.

Is Niger State gradually becoming our Nigeria Zimbabwe?
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Ingocof(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
almajiri of a woman
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by kabillionaire(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do any good thing ever comes out of katsina state? I believe she's originally from daura.
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Azam101: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
That's what they should have done in daura eighty something years ago.
Same thing to you too
Re: Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
People from that way sha.... E get as them take dey o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? / Abducted Plateau Bride-To-Be Regains Freedom (Photo) / Open University Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.