Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Good Apps To Stream Movies And Local Stations - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Good Apps To Stream Movies And Local Stations (397 Views)

What Do Our Local Stations Offer To Our Kids? / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Please When Will Can T.V, Ctl , Metro And Other Local Stations Come Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Apps To Stream Movies And Local Stations by georgee(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Good day house,. I am expecting delivery of my android TV box. Doing away with DSTV because of incessant increase of subscription fee every now and then.
Can anybody give me good and dependable apps that i can stream movies, watch series, local programmes, news, Channels, TVC news on apart from Mobdro
Re: Good Apps To Stream Movies And Local Stations by alaboski(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Kodi
Re: Good Apps To Stream Movies And Local Stations by georgee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Does Kodi have all those i listed or need to download more apps in addition to Kodi
alaboski:
Kodi

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The List Of Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Came From A Wealthy Home. / Atiku Receives Visa, Leaves For US... / Man In The Middle A Must Watch Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.