Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) (6465 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot / Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by indulge01: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Singer Simi steps out wearing ankara dress that shows off her bosom.

See more photos below
http://www./2018/07/simi-disobeys-her-mum-and-refuses-to-wear-bra-in-public-photo.html

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by dabocity(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2018
when was it stated that she disobeyed her mum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
oh boy! see slipper
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Partnerbiz3: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Tired of seeing naked girls.

Except its Chi.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by MrBigiman: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2018
She looks old
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by nNEOo(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Nothing must allow this trash hit front page for the sake of our corrupt youths
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by iamsea(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Will she be able to sit without having to cross her legs in dat skirt Nawa o
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by pizzylee(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
See egg... Fried one grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by tstx(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2018
•clears throat•

see my signature
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2018
But Simi baby have you not reach to be somebori's mama
Check my signature for your blog/website articles on any niche.
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by twentyk(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2018
OK did her mum later beat her
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
She wants someone to perform stunts on her body...

[img]https://i./2zTF.gif[/img]
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Osasnidas(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wetin concern agbero with overload?... Her life and decision. I will never stop loving her voice and songs
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Olachase(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
The make up makes her look older, which one be my own

I go manage that breast that kind thing no fat pass me by grin grin
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Olachase(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Oma307:
oh boy! see slipper
you no even sabi breast way don fall, abeg shift you are blocking my view undecided undecided undecided
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Wizaugpet(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ewooo! shocked But e fine like this o,,, without Bra.. cheesy
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by pweshboi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
She looks pretty in that, she's an entertainer and I guess shes achieved to some extent.

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by fatymore(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
I thought she is a decent lady ni o
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by joeace2040(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
There's a life the entertainment industry pushes you to whether you want it or not.

See my signature

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bloggers? Fear them! grin
dabocity:
when was it stated that she disobeyed her mum.
Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Small girl with big god wanabee

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Same pic, different caption.
Give it up to our bloggers pleaseeee!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) by mannobi(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Simi, you are displaying Adekunle's property in public

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities That Would Make You Embrace Your Curves More / See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / Gospel Singer Turned Prostitute 'maheeda' Releases Unclad Photos Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.