Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend (640 Views)

Play This 1.65 Odd With 20k To Win 13k Profit / Five Reasons Why Your Child Should Play Sports / Where In Ikeja Can I Learn To Play Sports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend by wealthgrowers(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Making it in sport's betting has to do with understudying the leagues and the playing teams, luck, worked out statistics and strategy/formula, and discipline. I am not a super pro, but I do get results well.

Reading about Tony Bloom the owner of Brighton brings a lot of interest on how to create wealth from betting.

Straight to my point, often before now a lot of people dwell on the 2/3 odds rollover where you don't go beyond 3days on the rollovers. Well it has its own time and season, but I sat down and came up with a system I've worked on, and I've discovered it gets results. I dwell on 1.30 to 1.60 odds, one or two games and it rolls over quite well. I have tested it and can say it rolls over well for 5 days and works best for the weekend.

The potential is good. Taking a look at starting with 4k on 1.30 by the end of 4 days rollover you should have at least 13k which is 3x your initial investment. Just over the weekend, not bad.

For those with 5k you make over 15k when rollovered for 4days and those with 10k make over 30k. I accurately pick my odds and games and most times it rises to 1.60 which increases return!

To have something to share, I did a 5 days challenge before sharing this idea, and it was all green, screenshot will be dropped below.

This is what I want to do, I'm creating a Whatsapp group of maximum 20 persons who can afford 4-10k capital required to start their rollover, regularly I will be supplying games for 4 days rollover every weekend. Games will start by Friday and end by Monday.

The group will officially take off this weekend Friday 27th July. This group is CLOSED and will not be opened to everyone. A fee of N500 is required to join the group. My reason is because from experience when the group is opened to everyone a lot of beggers join the group just observing after wins to start begging for funding from group members. I promise not to disappoint anyone that will join the group.

If you are interested you can mail me on wealthgrowersnetwork@gmail.com or call 0 9 0 2 8 9 7 3 4 8 4.

Here are my winnings from my past rollovers.

Re: How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend by wealthgrowers(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend by wealthgrowers(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend by issac77(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: How To Successfully Play Sports Bet With 4k And Win 13k This Weekend by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
You can find such odd in in play. but the profit is low wink

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Attacks Messi For Refusing To Endorse The Shirt Of His Biggest Rival / Free 90 Odds Winning Game!!! / Rafinha Apologises For Dressing Up As Arab 'bomber' At Bayern's Halloween Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.