Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. (757 Views)

Canada - Order Your Goods On Ebay And Other Canadian Sites - TLC Deals For Sale. / Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Dont be scammed again, let me hold the money till u receive your goods.
haven seen so many good nairalanders being scammed on this great platform. I wish to tame the practice by providing the below service aimed towards protecting the buyers.
The following rules will guide us as we work towards a better and safer nairaland.
1. describe the goods u wish to sell honestly, every fault should be highlighted to enable the buyer know what he is getting from you.
2. agree on the price to sell your product with the buyer.
3. here is when I come in , the buyer will pay the agreed money into my account including my service charge.
4. the seller ships the product using a registered transport company. do not handover to driver , register the product u r shipping with the company.
5. the buyer on receipt of the product , checks and confirms that the product is as described by the seller gives me approval to transfer the money to the seller.
6. if the good is not as described by the seller, the buyer ships back the product and receive back his money excluding my service charge.
7. my service charge is #600 to be borne by the buyer
note. this is borne out of my resolve to see a better nairaland and never be afraid ur money is safe with me.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by Mizk(f): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2018
grinWho knows? You might be a scammer yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by TDonald: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Weyrey ni bobo yí sha

See this criminal forming Escrow

angry

[img]https://media1./images/57b4beb0c4d88947df2e63cfa22e7b9d/tenor.gif?itemid=4684276[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2018
TDonald:
Weyrey ni bobo yí sha

angry

[img]https://media1./images/57b4beb0c4d88947df2e63cfa22e7b9d/tenor.gif?itemid=4684276[/img]
expected , but if u must know I am not a scammer and can never be.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2018
TDonald:
Weyrey ni bobo yí sha

angry

am not , and everyone must not be a scammer. u can check me on Nl if I have had any issue with anyone. this is simply a service aimed at making NL SCAM FREE..
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2018
pleaseoooo, if I must blow the trumpet, am not a scammer, am not a criminal as someone suggested...
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2018
I still believe we have good Nigerians, am a good Nigeria. scam doesn't pay, and it has it has its own reward...
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Mizk:
grinWho knows? You might be a scammer yourself
everyone must not be scammer, how do u feel when u see pepple on NL BEING SCAMMED? I thought of a solution. I wish u know that there are people who do get involved in anything scam... beside I have a principle to guide, never to take anything that is not mine...
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
let me hold ur money till u r satisfied with the product, never get scammed again
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by bobo65(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2018
jfkenny:
let me hold ur money till u r satisfied with the product, never get scammed again

The way you are saying it sef is so funny

Omo nobody Sabi u in anyway bro
Na u know wetin u dey find o
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2018
bobo65:

The way you are saying it sef is so funny

Omo nobody Sabi u in anyway bro
Na u know wetin u dey find o
I ve been on NL for long, active on agric section.
not looking for anything except taming scam on NL.
am simply a sincere Nigerian.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2018
bobo65, if u know the best way to tame the trend , put it up.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by IAmSkinny: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2018
I created a thread about this some weeks back.
NL cc Dragnet
See how they stealing my proposal abi? This is theft oo. Intellectual proposal theft.
https://www.nairaland.com/4624597/how-put-end-nairalands-cash
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by calddon(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2018
jfkenny:

best profile for a potential escrow will be one who is active on the tech section, a long time member with good reputation and has a physical office.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by TDonald: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
jfkenny:

am not , and everyone must not be a scammer. u can check me on Nl if I have had any issue with anyone. this is simply a service aimed at making NL SCAM FREE..

Why can't people just go to stores or deal with people that are closer to them instead of this criminal escrow service......

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by Rebuke: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lol. Laugh won kill me for here o.
Bros, I must confess yhur proposal is a vrry good one bt first, make I tell yhu d truth yhu no try wt d way u presented it at all.

No physical office, no introduction of yhur self, no one here seems to knw u so much to d point of vouching for yhu and yhu jump into telling us to make transfer of our money into yhur damn account to hold, like seriously?

Na which kind from fry pan to fire be dat na.

Ok. Someone here is already accusing yhu of intellectual theft...hahaha.

If yhu can steal someone else's idea, how safe is our money nw wth yhu?

Hey, don't quote me n come n be giving those yhur weak defences as u hav bin doing o, jxt gerrreah outa here.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by bobo65(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
calddon:

best profile for a potential escrow will be one who is active on the tech section, a long time member with good reputation and has a physical office.

Exactly
This guy has been here since 2012 and has less than 1000 posts

EVen me wey dey learn get pass 10k post
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by Mizk(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
jfkenny:

everyone must not be scammer, how do u feel when u see pepple on NL BEING SCAMMED? I thought of a solution. I wish u know that there are people who do get involved in anything scam... beside I have a principle to guide, never to take anything that is not mine...
Your solution is as dangerous as the problem if not more.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
once bitten twice shy, I understand y'all... But he came and offered a solution, well if y'all ain't cool with it ND u feel he didn't give more info about his bio, then Pls kindly ask him to, instead of ranting ND attacking him like wounded Lions, ask for his location, maybe someone could even see him in person know his house ND even his family. Then d person should come on nairaland here ND acknowledge seeing him ND confirming he's genuine. Then we can be scam free in this technology section, PS don't quote me Abeg, I no get strength to reply
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by Stormyweather(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
jfkenny:

i'll advise you render your escrow service in agric section.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by shox(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Well that's a good development.
At least the buyer no go fit run away cos he Don part with the money already.
It all depends on the third party agent now lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by jfkenny(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stormyweather:
i'll advise you render your escrow service in agric section.
nice suggestion, please can u start something like this service so that people don't fall victim again.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by Stormyweather(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
jfkenny:

nice suggestion, please can u start something like this service so that people don't fall victim again.
no I cannot sir.
Re: Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. by dragnet: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
not sanctioned.

(1)

mint condition jet black iPhone 8 plus 64gb with complete accessories sold. / Used Sold. 13" Sony Vaio Ultrasleek Pc. 4gb, 500gb. Core I5.. / Mint Factory Unlocked Iphone 7 128gig Matte Black For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.