Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) (878 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / See Nigerian Secondary School Where Men Pay N5000 To Sleep With Students / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by Kingsmeal: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Olajumoke Oluwadamilola on Facebook has taken to the platform to share photos from the wedding ceremony of 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students.
Sharing the photos from the wedding ceremony, she wrote:
Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
Imagine 19 years student get married to each other.

See photos below:

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/19-year-old-nigerian-secondary-school-students-get-married-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2018
That boy is very lucky. The tight kpekus of a 19 year old naive innocenti will never make him cheat. Where else does he want to see something better? May their marriage be blessed with KY jelly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2018
I give up on this country

Who else noticed the helmet on the boys arms

And the expression on the girls face?

PS those kids aren't up to 19
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by maxnedu11(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2018
The guy proudly carried the unhappy looking girl with those two mamas standing solely behind him. Though they are too young for such I hope they learn to LOVE and RESPECT each other in this perverted world.
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2018
I don't even know if I should cry or use the cane in my hand to flog the married, the mother, father, families and the poster above me.

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) by Kingsmeal: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That boy is very lucky. The tight kpekus of a 19 year old naive innocenti will never make him cheat. Where else does he want to see something better? May their marriage be blessed with KY jelly.

Please define kpekus

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story On Twitter / Man Caught Stealing Pants And Bras Escaped Jungle Justice / Exposing The Fraudsters And Scammers In The Seat Of Roguery Called Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.