Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students (1556 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by Legitinfobase(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Olajumoke Oluwadamilola on Facebook has taken to the platform to share photos from the wedding ceremony of 19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students.
Sharing these lovely photos from the wedding ceremony, she wrote;

Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
Imagine 19 years student get married to each other.

More photos: https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/viral-wedding-photos-of-19-year-old.html

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Drama grin grin
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by sisisioge: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Chai! My children grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by jeff1607(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by ladygudhead(f): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
The lad looks younger than 19 sef.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lazy, irresponsible blogger. Simple verification of news sources you cannot do, even discernment is ZERO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by thorpido(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
School play?
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by Donald3d(m): 2:48am On Jul 29, 2018
If not the kind of mindset most people have especially in Nigeria

There is nothing wrong with a 19 year old getting married

As long as he/she is Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially ready and wise, then there is no big deal
After all, there are 35 year old, adult babies, who have nothing except their age....unwise...immature .....so what are we saying ....

The problem with Nigerian parents (a good number), is that primary focus has been placed on ONLY academic development...not everything is school !!....school !!!.Prepare and get your child ready for life(including marriage) from as little as 1 year old....

The question on my mind is, do most parents even deserve to be parents ?.You can't give what you don't have.Please be a good parent, so your kids don't continue a mediocre cycle.

Happy Married life to them(thats if the news is true), I just hope they are ready in all ramifications
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by ozento: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
they luked 16 not 19
Re: Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students by KanwuliaExtra: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
19!year-olds in secondary school? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Out Of This Dark Place? Anyone? / I'm Northern,i Married An Eastener / 1k X 20 Give Away For Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.