Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) (961 Views)

My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures / Snail Farm Construction (free Range Curtain Method) In Nigeria,africa. / Join Our Snail Farm Training Whatsapp Group Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by eyescue(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2018
This is my mini snail farm situated at the back of my compound under a guava tree for optimum required shade and temperature for the better thriving of the snails. I have two species here.

I solicit a better advice from people into this type of farming.

Photos after the cut

Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by eyescue(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2018
More photos....

Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by eyescue(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2018
For better communication you can reach me on 08066227832 whatsapp as well

More photos

Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by eyescue(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2018
I started this farming with tires from big lorry, but as I noticed that they have started laying and hatching their eggs I had to make a blockpeng for them and moved them in there at once. They so pretty well judging from how they eat especially at night and that could be arrested for their norctunal animals.

I hope that I get more info on how to manage this farm properly as I expect to expand my boundries...

Thanks in anticipation for ur advice
Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by eyescue(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2018
I started this farming with tires from big lorry, but as I noticed that they have started laying and hatching their eggs I had to make a blockpeng for them and moved them in there at once. They so pretty well judging from how they eat especially at night and that could be arrested for their norctunal animals.

I hope that I get more info on how to manage this farm properly as I expect to expand my boundries...

Thanks in anticipation for ur advice

MOD please gimme ur own support by doing the needful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by majralph: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
What do you feed your snails?
Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by eyescue(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2018
majralph:
What do you feed your snails?
Vegetables, kitchen wastes, pawpaw leaves, plam wastes,
Re: A Nairaland's Snail Farm/peng (photos) by Asquare84(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sorry I don't eat snails

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Yam In Lagos / Association Of Organic Agriculture Practitioners Of Nigeria Organises Tot 2018. / The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.